Those shitholes need to reunite as Yugoslavia

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY CAUSE I AM CATHOLICINOOOOOO
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY CAUSE I AM ORTHODOXINOOOOOOO
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY CAUSE I AM MUSLIMERINOOOOOOO
>EVEN THOUGH WE ALL LOOK LIKE THE SAME AND ALL HAVE THE SAME FAMILY NAME ENDING UP AS -IC OR
-AC

What a bunch of fucking retards.

Attached: yugoslavia (1).jpg (760x721, 333.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkDG9qFe0cI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are actually working towards a small free trade zone, they call it the Mini-Schengen.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkDG9qFe0cI

>>NOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM AN INDEPENDENT COUNTRY CAUSE I AM ORTHODOXINOOOOOOO
said literally no one ever. the dismemberment of yugoslavia was exclusively the idea of those fake 20 yo "nations". more precisely, yugoslavia is gone because of aggressive slovenian and croatian separatism assisted by the (((international community))).

It's gone because a Serbian man stuck a bottle up his ass and blamed it on Albanians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
cope

sorry i dont feel a connection with these countries
i visited slovenia serbia macedonia and bosnia
slovenia is ok but i unironically cant understand them
serbia macedonia and bosnia are dirty poor trash on the street bunch of muslims and migrants and they look different especially serbs and macedonians
not to mention all of these countries are very unstable
another yugoslavia would hurt slovenian and croatian economy a lot
no thanks

You've been brainwashed.

serbs are turkish subhumans
so no thanks!

>muh religion divide
Nope, dumb meme.

Goofy looking mofos.

Split croat advocating for a yugo split, what a surprise

My dream in life is to be the next Tito, to enslave all South Slavs and propagandize them into being Macedonian

By who? My parents never taught me to hate anyone, we didn't learn in school to hate anyone,i don't really watch the news or read newspapers.
I was there and i saw it with my own eyes.
In bosnia there are no lights in tunnels, there are rocks on the road animals etc.
I was in subotica that is as i heard considered the most beautiful serb town and it was full of trash on the street , big gypsie population also.

Im not from split.

I ain't speaking that language. I will on holiday and if I visit their countries, to the best of my ability, but not here, I unironically can't imagine calling a video a 'snimak', a bus station a 'stanica' and an almond a 'badem'. 'Bibar'. LOL!

he was raped

All rightful Italian land.

In all honestly, serbia deserved everything that came its way.
>landlocked shithole ottoman vassal for 800 years
>chimp out screaming muh pan-slavism
>kill your Austrian Giga Chad overlord
>get shitcanned by Austrians
>still win the war because the whole world teams up on your enemies
>europe literally in ruins
>turns out nobody gives a fuck about your panslavism garbage and everybody hates serboids
>get raped and rekt by Germans under the leadership of an Austrian in WW2 again
>submit to communism as a cope for your inferiority
>get bombed back to the stone age by NATO
>kosovo secedes
>vojvodina will probably secede sometime in the future too
>be smaller than ever landlocked shithole in the africa of europe

Why is serbia even allowed to exist as a sovereign nation?

Attached: BVLLED.jpg (1091x1280, 357.56K)

Yeah, right. You brownoids would freeze your asses off on -15° Ljubljana nights in January, it's just isn't your natural habitat.

why is it always ignorant westoids that make these "le yugoslavia needs to come back" threads?

t. ahmet von albaner

>-AC
did a tranny write this post?

Because they have thrice the mental capacity of the average Balkan maymun

By the bottle

Hey, it's the vocabulary autismo Slovene again. Didn't see you for a while.

I mean I agree with the last name thing
2/3 of those -ić croats are bosnians or jovanović, milanović, popović, vlahović "croats" and their ancestors came here during the last century and a half

why link an aritcle without reading it

how is it autistic of me to be expected to say snimak instead of posnetek, stanica instead of postaja, badem instead of mandelj, biber instead of poper, majmun instead of opica, or maybe čamac instead of čoln. Anyone who says Slovene is just the same as Serbocroatian is ill informed about the actual linguistic situation.

You are confusing me with the other guy but I've heard of the story prior and according to where I've heard it the guy was a sexual deviant who was known by the police

Ne pišite na engleskom