twitch.tv/hannah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amer Hussain nude

what do you even do if you're a terminal neet. life has no purpose at all

>dean blunt
wtf are you me, i love dean blunt
DM me xx
>how strobey are they
yeah pretty strobey - but not like continuously (assuming they play the same set)

Sanna Marin has apologised for the second time in a week after a photograph of two topless women taken at a party inside the Finnish prime minister’s official residence last month was published on social media.

The picture, which has since been deleted, first appeared on the TikTok account of the model and influencer Sabina Särkkä. It shows her and another woman – not Marin – kissing while lifting up their tops, with a “Finland” sign covering their breasts.

“I think the picture is not appropriate, I apologise for it. Such a picture should not have been taken,”

Attached: 1637722711425.jpg (810x1200, 115.3K)

buddha didnt have a job or money

corr
wish we still had choccy bars that big over here

what's the consent laws when it comes to shagging paraplegic women and that, surely they're in no position to say no

mm, choccy milk time, soon

Ways to earn money outside of the 9-5?
No I will not be a rentboy.

keywords;
toilberg number done you

Do something artistic and fail at that, too.

>Can’t believe people can’t park a car. Can’t you imagine the distance in your head? Jesus wept

Attached: Mikey.webm (480x640, 2.92M)

content creator

ktim but unironically and 12 years not 14

absolutely cannot parallel park. i dont mean i can kind of do it but just very badly, i mean i cannot do it. i dont know how id do it. i have no idea whatsoever how you'd manoeuvre the car and even how to turn the wheel to get it into a parallel parking place. no clue at all, wouldnt know where to begin

i can barely reverse park. i only attempt reverse parking if there are no cars on either side of the space. the results are appalling, and if there were cars nearby it would end in a collision

the only parking i can somewhat reliably do is driving into the place, and way over 50% of the time im too far to one side and have to make multiple attempts to correct it

was he signing on?

*enters /brit/*

Attached: 1620214100775.webm (480x432, 2.59M)

yeah but if he had simply not bragged about filming his polish flatmate in the shower then he'd have finished his accountancy degree, got a placement at a big-4 firm, paid his dues, got chartered and be on £70k+ by now

kind of a hefty price to pay in exchange for notoriety among a bunch of mentally-ill shut-ins within 2 threads on an anime website, notwithstanding the other personal costs incurred by Amer himself

erm why is this girl dressed so indecently in public?

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spiri

>mikey robs a bank.webm

scary stuff this
there's so much parking assistance in cars now can't you just buy a better car

k thanks
sounds like we got a lot of similiar interests ngl (i like test cricket i assume yours is 100 tho ) oh well shame we had to meet on Any Forums instead of irl so nothing will happen because it's fucking weird to be posting here

>i love dean blunt
Well he hates you if you're white

matched betting

see no problem with this personally but fucking hell these people need to have some tact
go wild and get your tits out in the residence but obviously it's not gonna be received well if you publish it for the world to see

>elect a 30 something year old woman as your country's leader
>shit like this happens
wow never seen it coming

Cope

Any Peng Asian Tings in?

bet you wankers dont even rev match

Attached: 1458660468463.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Greater question is who on earth signed off on that wall colour in the Prime Minister's official residence?

haha my car does have parking assistance which includes a visual display
still cant do it

No surprise there

Attached: 1656700447818.png (1045x937, 844.27K)

have no idea how you manage to get around honestly
love our babyrainbow she always has her tummy out she is gorgeous

cor wouldn't mind one of them

what's she doing going out dressed like that

somethings going on if twice in such a short amount of time some woman has had to apologise for things like that
which she keeps doing by the way
women are not good leaders by the way

Attached: 1649457799592.webm (640x480, 199.86K)

that is so cool
GCHQ

cant believe its dark before 9pm

Were he not mentally ill he would’ve cut his losses and not posted here or Any Forums again
at least as a tripfag or in anyway a notable personality
since he did it stands to reason if it wasn’t that he would’ve done something else or just been caught doing it without Any Forums

well in 12 years of daily driving i can honestly say ive never needed to parallel park

this surprises even myself, but it is true

Don't speak ill of the dead.

My instructors car had a rear camera and lines that would tell you when you needed to turn the wheel which made it a piece of piss.

My current car has the camera but no lines so I'm fucked

This that military tech I've been hearing about?

Attached: 1647625881347.jpg (1011x711, 64.26K)

wahey!
I'd sign up to russia if they gave me one of them

Fuel poverty? Just turn things off when you're not using them lmao it's not hard lmao

My energy company are offering me just £10 more a month on standard variable

Can you make straight french fries taste like curly fries? Because curly fries are lush

imagine using this to shoot up immigrant dinghys
people could pay to do it
like an african safari hunt

>Public employee states bleeding obvious about the role of a political appointee

GCHQ.

307 connections on linkedin.
That's right.

How many friends do you have again?

Attached: Mr Popular.jpg (411x500, 15.92K)

>camera on the car
>still can’t park
Stay off the road before you kill someone

>Because curly fries are lush
this has been debunked

you should be locked up mate
youre not safe to be on the roads

cayenne pepper and garlic powder

shes staggeringly beautiful
twitch.tv/hannah

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-213955.jpg (1080x1048, 549.5K)

hello government agents
i know where they keep the corwn jewels by the way

brits think different shaped fries taste differently

GCHQ

im a really good driver actually i just cant park

Hopefully I kill you

I'm signing up for the army right now