Be american

>be american
>go for a walk
>get arrested and tortured
Why do Americans hate walkable cities so much?

Attached: 1661362015036354.jpg (3196x2400, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/2021/04/case-of-alabama-police-officer-who-slammed-indian-grandfather-to-ground-settled-for-175-million.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Brad Pitt or James Franco?

No

It's John Travolta

he was a baby killer who could snap because of his ptsd any moment and massacre the peaceful american small town. the police didn't do anything wrong.

Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Kys bootlicker.

Rambo did nothing wrong

amerimutts will destroy your country and then make movies about how destroying your country made their soldiers sad

Also, he was loitering.

You faggots got off easy in WW2

monte cassino

Kek, we are still cucked by you mutts to this very day thanks to what the white americans did

This guy actually did get arrested just for walking

al.com/news/2021/04/case-of-alabama-police-officer-who-slammed-indian-grandfather-to-ground-settled-for-175-million.html

I too watched Frankie Boyle. Write your own jokes, pastanigger

you will die.

Attached: mutt my life into pieces.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

There were literally more Italian soldiers fighting on the Allied side at Monte Cassino than there were fighting for the Axis, Italy had already surrendered by then.

i mean you literally blew up an ancient monastery containing hundreds of irreplaceable roman artefacts

I bet you're as brown as that dude

That's one of the many reasons why we did not get punished as bad as the sperging out germans

How much history and culture do you think the Axis destroyed across Europe? Do you see WWII as a fight of angels vs devils?

Maybe you should've stayed neutral then, Mario.

lmfao forgot to upload mutt.jpeg did we?

Sometimes it does not work on mobile

Mel Gibson, actually

In the book the officer was a Korean War veteran who was salty about the fact that he and his comrades had been completely forgotten about. They both kill each other at the end after finally showing signs of mutual respect.