Abandon materialism

>abandon materialism
>become happy
does this happen in your country?

Attached: B898C7FA-D224-41DB-A462-5BDB0EB49E9D.jpg (1080x1567, 206.62K)

No, those things are YA snake oil. There is no happiness like that, unless you are on drugs 24/7.

Sure, but the problem with "you will own nothing and you will be happy" is that they literally mean nothing, not just material goods, they mean rights too. They're recreating feudalism and a vast majority of us will be serfs or genocided in the coming years.

>abandon materialism
>starve to death
there's no way to abandon materialism in a material world, kid

Attached: b9d.jpg (912x1024, 94.62K)

everyone here has alcohol and weed is legal too so you can say i am
not my problem. yet
well i still work but i spend all the money on friends and family instead of saving for car or better phone and such

Attached: 1659279628962494.webm (600x316, 1.24M)

(((Someone))) still has to own all the stuff to rent it out to Zoomers. Those must be very unhappy people.

>When you buy food but you realize you now own something

Should I come to Georgia and do IT jobs for a living (0 corporate tax + 5% withdrawal, no mandatory health insurance, as opposed to paying 50% in Austria)?

They mean that everything will be rented. Your $1000 mattress will now cost $10000 to lease in the long run.

You may laugh at the 'you will own nothing' stuff but it genuinely seems to be going that way, I mean, games, movies, TV shows, Music, books, all of these are already almost entirely available on hugely popular platforms that are entirely digital, meaning you don't actually own them

Yeah no shit. That's called "sustainability" to these parasites.

I still own my pirated copies of music and vidya.

our wages are pajeet tier but if you plan to work remotely i don’t see why you should not.
tbilisi was popular choice with nomads or whatever you call those faggots. but that was before russians came and drove rent prices up

maybe you do, but think of how popular netflix, steam, spotify, kindle, xbox game pass etc are

Obviously remote.
>russians
Why don't you kick them out?

If Zoomers don't want to own anything and unironically pay for subscriptions it's on them.

Glad I pay for no subscriptions and pirate everything

those aren't just zoomer things

government is sucking eu’s dick and wiping mouth with russian money.
they won’t kick them out as long as they bring money
i thought americans couldn’t pirate without getting fbied
do use vpn or is it not a big deal ?

They repel more money than they bring in. Imagine moving to an expensive firstie apartment that was specifically built for expats and has all the amenities like "roof won't collapse and bury you while you sleep" only to have noisy Russian neighbors.

>i thought americans couldn’t pirate without getting fbied
some lawyer scum sends your isp a threatening email which the isp promptly throws in the trash
and vpns work