What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Attached: 171210065936-daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-shooting-bodycam-video-sandoval-pkg-newday-00000000.jpg (1920x1080, 609.76K)

get on the floor
do the dinosaur

I would have matrix dodged all of the bullets and then punched the cop in the face.

die
the cop had already decided he was going to kill someone
just wanted to play simon says first

could have just lied down and refused to move I guess

Would've said "yes, I'm drunk, no I'm unarmed" then just fall forward face down with my arms extended.

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
BANG
you weren't following instructions

He was lying down. He was scared out of his mind and his pants were falling down, instinctively went to pull them up and died

Haunt every single dumb fuck who still backs le blue after this

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
BANG... BANG.
I felt threatened by your sudden movement towards the floor

i would have simply put my hands behind my back on my head while laying on the ground on my knees facing away showing my hands above my head walking backwards slowly it's not fucking rocket science

*walk the

that cop would be in prison right now if that dude was black

Do any of you retards simp for cops?

I would have shot the faggot because I'm jealous of normies who get to throw parties and fuck like rabbits

Wouldn't have waved a gun out a hotel window in the first place

how them boots taste, cuck?

>Do any of you retards simp for cops?
When they're not doing shit like this, sure.

I'm certainly not going to side with the Communist/anti-White anti-cop movements.

These incidents are not the norm, regardless of what the media claims.

feel like that's a Any Forums thing, and even then only in a situation that flips the echochamber into blue lives matter mode
"black people and leftoids protesting the police? the police are heckin based"
here we go... prime example

lmao ok retard

not moved at all. nope not even crawl regardless of the orders being barked at me. would've just laid on the floor face down, hands out, and just froze. dumbass cops can trample over me for all I care, at least I'm not getting shot by some tryhard faggot with an itchy trigger finger. then later while I'm alive, I'd call all the cops faggots and demand names, badge numbers, and file a complaint in court for being detained and almost shot at for absolutely no justification

also why did you space your post like that?

> and that is the fault of black people for some reason

Of course incidents exactly like this aren't the norm but cops being massive powertripping dickheads that exist sole to fuck with regular people and collect money for the state is absolutely the norm. The profession by its very nature attracts shitty people and the amount of power they have is scary.

>how them boots taste, cuck?

Attached: Bootlickers Fuck Off.jpg (739x795, 50.64K)

Turned my back to him and left my hands on my head so that he will either have to arrest me or execute an unarmed man by shooting him in the back.

I would not play Simon says with him.

I gave his widow $20 justice for Daniel Shaver. Needs more publicity.

>gets beaten for refusing to comply
>gets shot for reacting to beating

I would've just played dead on the floor with my arms out for hours, the guy reached back to pull his pants up if you notice in the video. Don't give the cops any excuse to shoot you.

based. in my neighborhood there's a couple who fuck all the time with the windows open. I already thought about driving by their house and pop a few shots with a blank gun while there at it.

shot, refused to comply. case closed.

>feel like that's a Any Forums thing, and even then only in a situation that flips the echochamber into blue lives matter mode
I'm not a criminal and I don't put myself into dangerous situations therefore I don't have to worry about being murdered by the police.

>"black people and leftoids protesting the police? the police are heckin based"
Correct. Because those blacks and leftists will shortly be assaulting white people, looting and burning down buildings.

>pants falling down
why the fuck did he even care about that if there's a gun pointed at you? he should've have been shot, but jesus that guy had absolutely zero situational awareness

>also why did you space your post like that?
Because I choose to.

Because it's my right.

Because there's no rule or regulation against it.

>muh blm
>muh whataboutism
You're still a bootlicking cuck, cuckboi.

>pants fall down accidentally
>irate police officer screams that you're disrespecting him and his authority!
>shoots and kills you

>SIR IF YOU BREATH AT MORE THAN 3 TIMES A MINUTE WE WILL SHOOT YOU SIR