What went wrong?

>Westworld S4 premieres in 1 week
>literally 0 hype

Attached: Westworld_season_4.png (250x369, 127.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHY1Sa5ukew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i literally dropped this show after a tiger shows up in season 2. not because of the tiger mind you, but because i couldn't give a fuck about the show anymore, even if a fucking tiger was involved, because this show ended after Anthony Hopkins dies.

Remember how popular the live discussion threads were?

>What went wrong?
They got a solid miniseries with S1, but decided it should be the next GoT so they crashed it into the ground.

Many such cases

Remember the comfy /WW/ generals during season 1? *sips* yeap, those were the days

Because everyone who isn't a zoomer gets what Westworld is. A park where robots go crazy. Season 1 was peak. It ended with the robot revolution. I was fine with some questions being unanswered. It makes for good conversation and speculation. The fact that they keep dragging down Ed Harris is what kills me. Hopkins was right to bail. But even he couldn't escape the dumpster fire that was season 2.

I will miss the Westworld threads though. Just like Chernobyl it gave me fond memories.

Attached: 1528691630015.jpg (1014x976, 209.09K)

Season three happened. Season 2 was a mess that underwhelmed pretty much everybody, but it still got enough attention that there was buzz going into season 3. Season 3 killed the show. It was CW-tier schlock that not even Ed Harris could save.

The show became a female power fantasy for pseuds.

Attached: Mcpoyle hat tip.webm (700x394, 101.7K)

I dropped this show during season 2 because samurai world and Bernard's quest to whatever was too dumb. I can deal with a modern military moving in a formation like something the XVI century, not using a drone or going full retard in general, but everything else was too dumb for me.

That shit is still going?

No shrink ray

Wait a minute, this shit still ongoing?

season 3 was cool imo. they should just ditch the cowboy shit and go full Robopocalypse

Season 2 ruined it. High high hopes but they went full retard

>It was CW-tier schlock that not even Ed Harris could save.
Case in point: youtu.be/cHY1Sa5ukew

And as bad as this is it isn't even the worst of the season.

Holy fucking kek

dropped it near the end of season 2 or start of season 3

Show should've ended at Season 1 it ended perfectly

Seasons 2 and 3 happened.

>make amazing first season
>fuck up every single season after because you're scared reddit might figure something out

Fr fr

not sure why you're crying about zoomers, as if the 3 recent secsons were popular with them, but you're correct

>Raised By Wolves cancelled
>Westworld Season 4 y'alllllll

Attached: unnamed.png (355x384, 240.48K)

tfw he just wanted to make his stories

Attached: gCRYF8Gns6JYBaEAgeSrJk-1200-80[1].png (600x350, 278.9K)

Imo the first season was pure kino on part with Sopranos/The Wire. Solid acting, excellent writing, brilliant dialogue. Maybe I'm looking back on season 1 with tinted glasses but it seems like every scene/dialogue with every character was captivating and it didn't feel like filler at all. I wasn't bored for 1 second. Season 2 still had parts of that exceptional Season 1 DNA, but was already turning into the typical futuristic sci fi clone thriller. Season 3 completed that transition. A few interesting parts here and there, but nowhere near the same level. It basically now feels like The Island except with shades of Nolan infused. Not that the Island or Westworld are "bad" by themselves, but they are not on the same level of quality as Season 1/parts of Season 2.