Where the hell did she come from? She debuted in 2015 and is in a bunch of big roles now?

Where the hell did she come from? She debuted in 2015 and is in a bunch of big roles now?

Attached: Actress-Anya-Taylor-Joy-2021-4K-Ultra-HD-Mobile-Wallpaper-1152x2048.jpg (1152x2048, 344.99K)

Space

Attached: aye-ayy-lmao.gif (126x188, 1.05M)

Planet Sex

Like all Hollywood whores, she went naked and their circumcised jewish cocks went so hard for her they actually felt sometthing, so they casted her on everything to feel pleasure again. That is the sad thing about jews: their barbaric baby sacrifice ritual cripples them sexually for life.

My heart and my dick

Attached: Anyalien Witch.jpg (585x578, 210.47K)

No gag reflex. Sorry dude thats how this will always be done

It's almost like people in Hollywood come and go. Are you a fucking retard? What do you mean where did she come from? Where do any actors come from?

They had her captive in Argentina

She came from daddy's money.

Sex...the final frontier

Technically replaces Anna Kendrick.

she's cute and will do nudes

Not big enough for her if you know what I mean

she's got The Look

The Argentinian government pushed for her stardom in order to prove to the world once and for all that Argentina, is in fact, white.

This. I remember someone on Any Forums tried to say some chick in a band was an industry plant because I had posted her playing in different bands with tiny crowds. How the fuck else do you organically do it

This is true.

Attached: bong-alien-with-bong.gif (498x498, 783.82K)

Sex isnt real it was created in a studio

im not saying there aren't industry plants. I think people like Pete Davidson and Lena Dunham are but Anya is a decent beautiful actress and people love her.

I thought I had already done it with Viggo Mortensen

Attached: VUK3ZN5IOATRQSAEBMUN2YREMQ.jpg (414x563, 39.99K)

It’s almost like she got the roles she did because she comes from a literal international billionaire banker family with connections in the industry

This kek

she is good looking and her family is wealthy. she is also very talented as an actress

actresses big years are between 20-30, they blow up straight away because everyone tries to grab them when they are pretty and then tail off. 7 years is a long time as well