Apparently KFC in France doesn't sell proper pieces of chicken, you can only get tendies or hot wings...

Apparently KFC in France doesn't sell proper pieces of chicken, you can only get tendies or hot wings. Frenchbros is this true?

Attached: kfcfr.jpg (679x960, 143.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/food/kfc-now-serving-french-fries-they-taste-just-its-chicken-t161955
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is something else supposed to be here ?

Anyone have that news article of the german psycho who fried his testicles and served them to some customer at a kfc

Cock

>psycho
did you assume his mental state ?

Do they really???

as long as I see the menu on OP, I'm curious if such pieces are offered in your KFC.
They haven't their bones removed while yours look all fillets. (I like fillets and find them more convenient.)

Attached: d32088-32-436765-0.jpg (650x566, 200.31K)

Ah, it's true that we have nothing with bones here. We like things boneless

KFC in America do not serve fries, neither does taco bell. Every American fast food chain that opens in Britain is forced to sell fries otherwise British lardasses won't eat there.

I just checked the website, you have hot wings

>KFC in America do not serve fries
Yes they do, they just assume you want biscuits as the side unless you ask for fries

The only thing good in KFC is the chicken popcorn

In our kfc’s there’s usually mashed potatoes or coleslaw or something as a side.
But I haven’t gone to kfc in years

there are boneless chicken wings

They didn't when I went there, apparently it was introduced in 2019. Also we don't have biscuits here.

You know not every kfc in the country is exactly the same, right? Some of them might not have shit another one has

>Introduced in 2019
Also looks much better than the UK fries

today.com/food/kfc-now-serving-french-fries-they-taste-just-its-chicken-t161955

Attached: kfcfries.jpg (609x608, 99.12K)

are the side dishes good in american kfc?

Much better than UK ones, same for the chicken.

What side dishes do you have in the UK? Here the only non-chicken thing aside from salads are corn cobs.

coleslaw, fries, corn on the cob, gravy and of course baked beans

Yeah, we only have the fries and the corn, and the Coleslaw ofc. Are the gravy and baked beenz any good?

>no biscuits
very sad. Btw what do you guys call american style biscuits there
Do any fast food places in britain sell buffalo fries? picrel

Attached: A749DA61-B54A-4DAF-9564-CE1DFE951C8D.jpg (576x384, 54.98K)

>Cheese ou Fish
Wtf

You're expecting a fast food to serve you a whole roasted chick?

Baked beans are standard, the gravy varies from restaurant. Sometimes it's thick, other times runny, but is usually under seasoned.
American style biscuits aren't a thing over here, the closest thing would be scones I guess
>buffalo fries
I've seen a couple of places sell fries with buffalo sauce on top, never seen it with chicken pieces included.