Anakin wouldn't have fallen if Obi-Wan was a woman and replaced Shmi as his mother. Change my mind

Anakin wouldn't have fallen if Obi-Wan was a woman and replaced Shmi as his mother. Change my mind.

Attached: 47543439.jpg (952x1204, 162.02K)

trips

haha imagine if a female Obi Wan breastfed an adult Anakin that would be really silly lmao

Mommy

Ha ha

Attached: 0guy4xuiyoy71.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

true

Attached: jen kenobi.jpg (1920x816, 444.55K)

looks like bill kaulitz.

Anakin was already getting pussy from padme. It wasn't like he was an incel. He was just a bitch ass nigga who was too soft for the jedi life. Look, in certain generations, the life of a Jedi is similar to the life of a warrior on the battlefield, and you're gonna lose love ones in battle and you got to have the strength of heart to bear that loss. Niggas like Mace and Obi had the heart do that, but lil Ani...nah he was pussy from day 1. He always saw ppl as possessions and not actual people and no one could drum that out of him. Not Gon, not Obi, not Yoda, and not Ashoka. He was a lost cause.

Attached: a3a415ac29dcd4198aa0c328ba420cc7_cdcefcdd_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.15M)

Attached: Ex6J5UuVgAAsaKj.jpg_small.jpg (341x680, 42.5K)

Good god. Imagine a female Obi being power fucked by Mace Windu.

>these fictional characters would've been different if their fictional story was different
Do you idiots really think in terms like this?

>honey, where are my paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants?

Would that be silly?

If only there were a Wookiepedia article on breasts.

The First Order would've won if Kylo Ren was a woman and Hux had sex with her.

Ewana looking hot here. Wish she would ss me when I was still a padawan.

Listen if Obi-Wan was a woman, then Vader hunting her down in Kenobi would have been for some BDSM shit

You are correct. As her Padawan, Obi-Woman would be responsible for his safety, and as a result, Anakin would have been accidentally killed because women can do nothing right under any circumstances ever.

Do you think there was ever a time in Jedi history when Padawans and their masters had sex? Like, not in a rogue master molesting his Padawan way, that almost certainly happened, but as a codified institution within the overall system. That kind of thing is pretty common in militaristic orders. The Spartans did it, the Samurai did it. Do you think the Jedi did it? Young Anakin was heckin' cute. I bet Obi-Wan thought about it. Maybe that's how the Jedi celibacy rule came about. Too much Padawan sex was leading to the dark side. Alternatively, maybe that's what the Jedi NEEDED. If they were allowed to have sex under certain specific conditions, especially knowing that the relationship would necessarily come to an end when the Padawan took on their own Padawan, it would provide them an outlet without excessive attachment.

Girl Obi-Wan looks like an Olsen sibling

I was actually about to ask whether there are canon instances of milf jedi master fucking their padawans. Kino dynamic and has a good potential for drama and conflict. But it mainly just makes my pp hard.

now imagine if his cock was the same color as his lightsaber