You should feel guilty for making innocent women cry

you should feel guilty for making innocent women cry

Attached: sanna.png (420x522, 289.18K)

>WAAAH ME ME ME
politicians are cancer

I would've respected her if she stood up for herself instead of apologizing to retards

>politician pretending to cry
fuck off

And , fuck that shit, not their problem. Not my problem

this. imagine letting the chuds and incels win. She should have pulled a Stacy move and started twerking on stage to make them seethe even more.

>people criticizing a leader for acting like common skank are “retards.”

Ok, what's the deal with this bitch?

>innocent
also
>cry

anyone would cry after being forced to abort her black child

Attached: sanna marin BLACKED.png (669x751, 82.57K)

>Dancing with your friends is skank behavior
Admit it, you just have a grudge against people who go outside and have fun

She likes to party, so whatever, I think this situation is kinda weird to "celebrate", but some people like that shit. If it gets her going, and they need things functioning. If anything this whole "muh why are you doing this", is making things worse.

Got coked up and went clubbing while married and on duty.

yes

Like Stanislavskiy said: I don't believe ya, foken shitcunt

Attached: 16582974087850.png (428x369, 328.71K)

>>no dick no work. No dick no vaccine
>>Brazilian way
Gay

Chudbros...we won

Attached: you look like this.gif (220x179, 14.48K)

she renounced any kind of unclassy fun the moment she accepted becoming PM, she should resign if she wanna behave like a carefree teen
she's an immature hoe who doesnt realize she carries the image of her country, also she's married with kids and doing that shows she's unfit for having any kind of responsibility

not dissing finland but is being the finnish PM really that labour-intensive a job that you can't get on the gear every now and then

I'll tell you one thing and I'm not ashamed to say it, my estimation of Sanna Marin as a woman just fucking plummeted.

>Give her a break, will ya? It's an emotional day.

To cry like a woman? It's a fucking disgrace!

>Heh heh, Her fucking coach turned into a pumpkin.

Even Cinderella didn't cry!

>Look, when it comes to joy, all bets are off. I've seen tougher guys than her cry at press conferences s.

> OK, but let me ask you this: if they can make her cry, and if she's that weak, what the fuck else can they make her do?

Attached: 6l4ks3.jpg (1395x716, 99.12K)

The bitch is for the streets but is Prime Minister
t. nigerian

She needs to show the QoS already

She's the leader of a country that could very possibly be invaded. This is why women should never be let in politics

That is not my problem, she should do her fucking job. The same goes for everyone else. They should do their fucking jobs, it doesn't matter what they are doing on their free time if they aren't breaking the law.

She did nothing wrong

Attached: berlusconi-bunga-bunga.jpg (590x366, 28.64K)