Remember Cleganebowl?

Remember Cleganebowl?

Attached: claganebowl.0.jpg (1200x800, 74.47K)

It was one of the few scenes of s8 I bothered to watch on YouTube, it was atrocious, totally underwhelming.

no

No, because I stopped watching after season 4 sucked so hard. I tried starting s5 a couple years later and it was even worse, so I turned 360 degrees and never looked back

i remember it sucking

Sadly, yes

>'Hello big brother!'
>literally looks 20 years younger (and he is IRL)

felt like the actors were not sure what to do

the writing was so bad it was probably like "and then the see each other and then they fight"

Hype was already gone at that point
>GOT was already shit by then
>battle feels very minor due to Daenerys destroying the city

CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED GET HYPE

I forgot what song we used

Attached: mzIDUoU.jpg (598x471, 60.75K)

>Hype was already gone at that point
Or was it

Attached: normies at a bar 3.webm (750x720, 1.17M)

Attached: have sex rebuttal.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Goy of thrones really dropped the ball man..

just a bunch of blow horns I think
it was a different time

what the fuck were they even thinking when they hired thor
babyface and shorter than all other mountain's

Attached: Dark Soul v Dark Soulless.png (1200x800, 565.02K)

God I remember these fat cunts Kek
What was the shit that went down with the fat whore with green hair, did she try to sue the bar for some reason?

unfortunately yes. the whole idea of a clegane"bowl" signifies the whole mindset of the audience, having degraded into schlock-sucking, prompted in turn by a decline in story-telling to begin with. yes, i am a professional critique.

ELO

For me, it's this scene
The climax of the series, 8 seasons of build up to the white walkers, and this stupid fucking midget literally fucking nothing personal teleports in
Absolutely unfathomable how she could have gotten passed all the zombies, white walkers, literally in a circle around the night king, with several meters between them and him, literally impossible. Not even some stupid justification like she used a wight/white walker face, which I also would have hated, but at least kind of makes sense. I would have rolled my eyes at how stupid it was, but at least it makes sense and builds upon the story and is a tenuously physically possible thing within the context of the show
but nope
she just teleports in
probably thrown for the shot by some crew member
years later and I'm still fucking mad

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-03-12h10m58s256.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

This episode was fucking awesome and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

The most disappointing scene in a season full of disappointments
Bravo dumb & dumber

No there was a 3 foot tall platform she jumped from.

It's funnier to picture someone chucking her offscreen
Let me have this please

i enjoyed the entire series from start to finish unironically

>all this set up for this shot, all this budget and no one said "hey wait a minute"
Or maybe they did and D&D were like no it's good don't worry about it
who knows
sad

AND WHO HAS A BETTER STORY THAN BRAN THE BROKEN?

YEAH, LET'S LISTEN TO THE TRAITOROUS MIDGET ON TRIAL HERE

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 46.04K)

I want to like the show and forgive it of it's mistakes because it still delivered a kino experience like no other, I am not sure I will ever be as invested or have as much as I did when this show peaked, but the later seasons make it really, really hard. They are not good (except on technical levels. It's really all on the writing)

it was only disappointing because of the retared memes building up unrealistic expectations about the idea.

most of the rest of the season was disappointing for entirely avoidable reasons that were 100% under D&D&G's control.

>Fight on a staircase
Dumb setting

Based. There were some parts I didn't like, but season 8 was far from the worst.

>SHUT UP! STOP TALKING DWARF! I'm in charge here!
>Tyrion goes on a 30 minute monologue that decides the power structure of the kingdom

fuck your opinion nigger. it was good from start to finish. the ending was satisfying too.

Attached: pepe-cringe-face-camera-thumbnail.png (200x140, 27.08K)

Kys only a retard would the think the ending made any sense

fucking herd animal dipshit. oh nooo people will think its cringe if i enjoy this thing moo

My entire point is I want to enjoy it - I don't give a fuck what people think of me - but it's just too awful to actually enjoy

>everyone claps
>they give the traitorous dwarf a seat at the council, because

Attached: D7L-xaiWwAEDSqv.jpg (1920x1080, 98.52K)

if you don't care what others think, why try to justify yourself?
deep down you know it was shit and you're just coping

>noooo Jon was SUPPOED to be Azor Ahai and defeat the Night King in a lightsaber duel with the power of friendship
>noooo Jaime was SUPPOSED to be a good guy and then murder his pregnant sister-wife to show how much of a good guy he's become and then live happier ever after with Brienne!
>noooo GRRM was SUPPOSED to finish the books! Quentyn and Darkstar and Victarion and Areo Hotah are totally epic fucking characters and not useless POV characters invented because he lost the plot!

>IT WAS HER TURN
long live autist king brandon

Disappointing as fuck, but so is the rest of the season.