Can women even understand art?

>pic related

Attached: 289522568_562202825534951_8708339372768379821_n.jpg (2048x2001, 252.27K)

She must have watched the wrong movie because those guys aren't Paul Thomas Anderson and Daniel Day-Lewis.

>"IM ACTING" the movie
>"its not enough that I win but for other people to lose" is actual cringe dialogue from this basedfest
the only people who revere that movie are redditors

You're a fucking retard

I do not care for women.

It doesn’t matter. Women enjoy what you tell them to enjoy. Men have forgotten how to deal with women. Do not ever care what they want, or need, or enjoy. All those are for you to decide. And if you let her decide those things she will be miserable, hate you, and leave you.

It’s about a side of human nature that we all have, people who like there will be blood just recognize it in themselves. NPC’s with no self awareness can’t understand sorry. Obvious and very poignant criticism of greed

Women moment

I found her Twitter and she has an article bashing Johnny Depp. She’s literally incapable of not seeing things through a lens of men vs women

How can I tell a woman to like me and have sex with me?

women are dumb & gay

gifted my sister this 8 years ago and she never watched it.
but im not mad, i also dont watch movies with women in the lead.

She's not leaving fast enough. How can I speed it up?

its more about jumping a giant hurdle before getting the flat track of domination. Firstly, address your personal faults and improve yourself. Secondly, find a woman who is into submission with a breeding fetish. Dom her into marriage and breed here. Now you have a happy family and a submissive wife.

Why are landwhales like this? Is it because Chad bullied her in higschool?

>ordered me to
Why do they always pretend to be a victim?

I hope you're speeking from expericence and not horny

Also what if I'm a switch and have a domme mummy fetish?

been trying for a baby. Still working on marriage. Mostly for a greencard from her. She likes that I use her body and resources to get what i need with or without her permission.
She's the first girl i made squirt so she's grown attached

>Green card
Oh no user I hope shes at least white

you honestly answered your own question. Find a switch milf. When you cut yourself short you'll end up disappointed. Don't settle until you have what you want. Or do settle if she's below your league and will worship the ground you walk on, because that's fun too.
checked.

>tf i still haven't watched it either

Attached: 1603901896916.png (1440x1080, 1.06M)

i am, funnily enough.
she's Guatemalan.
Coinslot tight pussy, absolutely pristine, no roast beef pouring out.
i love her. she'll carry my seed.

It's because chad never said a word to her, more likely.

>getting triggered by a random screencap of a random article/tweet from a literal who for the millionth time

never change

>watches a movie women will never understand
>she doesn't understand it

Attached: 7b6.jpg (600x634, 28.27K)

At least shes not asian, thats kinda cheating, what she look like?

find a nice big screen, in a cool dark room. I like to have some room temp water and sippin whiskey for the desert scenes. It makes gangs of new york look like comic book capeshit. pic rel retarded hellcat Maggie as an actual cat. i hate gangs of new york so much.

Attached: Hell-Cat-Maggie-Gangs-NY-Ashbury.png (675x470, 90.67K)

cute. the type of girl you wouldn't suspect to have a bod because of how she dresses, but get her face down, ass up and she's got more than enough to dig my face into