Live in big city

>live in big city
>eat, drink, shop repeat

>live in nature
>literally just look at things

Why is earth so boring?

Attached: 6F4B3C3A-FFF1-48B9-A12F-9435266DA150.png (1423x872, 3.03M)

why don't you kill yourself?

Forgot the have sex part and travel (and have travelsex) part.

This is literal my life
But not bad

I for one enjoy being in nature. Cities are the boring thing to me. Been living most of my life in them, I've seen them quite enough. Maybe in a few years the novelty will wear off but for now going /out/ camping is pretty comfy.

Attached: DBpPflMa7VZ4Vfbk-UKpBgVpHl0Rc2EaA0P3jW0qzvE.jpg (640x360, 46.03K)

n1gger

City is where things happen, mass
gatherings, art/entertainment, business
opportunities, etc. however concrete and
competitive individualism crushes the soul. Nature is beautiful and adventurous, however solitude is wasted potential. People who strongly hate one and prefer the other are not good people

I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR, CITY-DWELLING SCUM.

>But muh rastaurents, I need to spend $$$ on interesting food every day or I can't coooooom
>But muh organic dog psychics!

Rural life amongst God's creations is far superior.

Attached: Atlantic.jpg (500x375, 54.71K)

>City is where things happen

When I think "city" I think:
1. Restaurants
2. Disease
3. Crowds of aggressive / mentally ill people
4. Smelly poo coursing under every street like blood through your veins
5. People protesting stupid shit every day

Every time I have the misfortune of going to the city, It'll be like a Tuesday at 2pm and somehow there are giant crowds of freaky people screaming about whatever cause-du-jour, seemingly unemployed because it's a workday and they're spending it screaming slogans like lemmings. It's just not a good scene.

Best is to live outside a city in a natural place where you can learn that you are yourself enough, you don't need to be crammed in (and own no land??? wtf??? every anglo has it in their bones to own land) and then you can drive into the city for indian food or whatever when the mood strikes you.

Attached: free_smells.jpg (602x815, 51.35K)

Where did you go OP, you coward?

I’m happy in neither place so it really doesn’t matter. Something is always missing

If a man isn't comfortable in nature, it means he is missing something inside of himself. The city just provides enough drugs and degeneracy to paper over that fact.

Attached: eyre.jpg (1134x1200, 185.75K)

>live in small town surrounded by beautiful nature
>pot and liquor stores on every corner
>everyone is constantly high on something

Wrong

You live in a methed-out small town (not the country) that has no jobs and no future. No shit. I grew up in a place like that too. The main industry now is copper theft, bike theft, and meth and fentanyl consumption.

When I advocate for country living I don't mean fucking Petrolia, Ontario, I mean living on a good-sized patch of land that YOU own, either alone or in a tiiiiny community.

these plebbit posters that hate animals and nature are the worst

ahahaha redneck spotted

Cool thanks for your valuable contribution to this discussion.

Wrong again. I’m actually talking about BC where everyone smokes weed and does psychedelics and if you live outside of Vancouver, everyone is an alcoholic. and vancouver has a worse drug problem than Toronto. People need drugs to enjoy themselves both in big cities and in nature. But at least in the city, you’re not doing drugs with the same 5 people.

>People need drugs to enjoy themselves

Sounds like mentally-ill projection to me, but you do you. I am quite happy to live in a peaceful, clean, beautiful place free of the need to do drugs or drink to excess. Enjoy your skid row, I guess? Sorry your life is so boring that you need to be abusing substances just to live it.

Attached: philly1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

rural living is just a status thing for you isnt it?

you are here on Any Forums

We're too early. The next big thing won't come out until 2100. This is why you're stuck with your pointless side quests.

Rural areas are the dullest places on fucking earth. I’d rather kill myself than live somewhere like that permanently.

The concept of owning land as being a good thing is something I think many people frokm Anglo cultures have in their genetic memory. It has always been a way to get ahead. I am a modest person with modest means, but I have prioritised in my life things that allow me to live in a clean, quiet place surrounded by nature.

I can recognise that people in the cities may make more than me and thus be higher status, but I value a certain degree of independance.

What specifically do you do in The Big City, on a regular, ongoing basis, that you can't do in the country? Do you attend the symphony? I bet you eat out at restaurants and watch netflix like every other "Oh i just love the energy of the city!" loser on earth.

you're supposed to fuck someone carl

Tbh i wouldn't want to be out on the shield. It's nothing but windblown rock with some pines. Fucking boring an ugly, on par with the plain.

It has it's own kind of beauty, if it is your kind of thing. Wild blueberry bushes flaming red in autumn, heather, pitcher-plants in bog, the ocean crashing against the rocks, it's a harsh sort of beauty to be sure, but much more varied than the plains, you have to grant.

What is an actual music/party scene or outlet for any creative endeavour one may have. Not some boomer with a banjo or boomer pub crawls with last call at 12am or failed millennial musicians with acoustic guitar at arts n crafts market