Am i retarded for finding this kind of boring and not that deep

Am i retarded for finding this kind of boring and not that deep

Attached: AFB1C2AD-01A6-4DF0-A978-4BE9FE39E424.jpg (449x683, 42.18K)

Yes you are retard

Yes, you’re retarded. If you want an actually boring Scorsese film, watch Mean Streets.

Mean Streets suck but it has some good scenes

Like what? The only scenes I remember are the bar fight and the scene with the fags in the car.

I like the Church scene at the start and the Be My Baby intro when the dude wakes up

eh. I watched it first at a low point in my life and I enjoyed. Watched it again recently while I'm more stable and have more life experience and I didn't really like it. It didn't seem like he was doing the right thing to do the right thing but more of a schizo/ narcissistic motive.

No. Movie is peak midwit. Fuck Scorcese and fuck Schrader.

Post your top 5 so we can laugh at you

Get fucked, midwit.

Attached: 1608699888337.png (600x580, 295.77K)

I just imagine the absolute garbage you have on your top 5.

No one cares, midwit.

i liked scorsese when i was younger but now i dont really give a shit. i wanna vomit anytime i see anything goodfellas related

Attached: raging-bull-04-4248178451.png (1280x696, 595.19K)

Bresson?

This, it's mainly hyped here on Any Forums as "literally me" the film. Objectively, everything in the film except for directing and cinematography is mediocre while the plot being plainly bad.

Here's my favorites for what it matters:
2001: Space Odyssey
3-Iron
The Plague Dogs
Tuntematon Sotilas
Buffalo '66

I feel like the movie doesnt really know what it wants travis to be. his motivations often feel random. he's a pissed off guy who is also kinda creepy and confused but he also hates his city but he also likes it and he likes this girl but she likes palatine so he hates palatine

its like jesus christ who is this guy even supposed to be. compare him to the driver whose motivations and thoughts are way clearer despite arguably speaking less than travis

>Here's my favorites for what it matters:
>2001: Space Odyssey
>3-Iron
>The Plague Dogs
>Tuntematon Sotilas
>Buffalo '66
oh no no no no

Jesus Christ.

Nice critique, also those are not the best films of all time, they're just my favorites. I'm sorry I offended your feelings by calling your midwit film mediocre.

This has to be be 200 iq bait

He was generous enough to feed you, midwit. Why don't you get lost now.

>kind of boring and not that deep
This is literally every Scorsese movie but boomers love him so he'll get his dick sucked until 20 years after he dies.

Wolf of Wall Street is both Scorsese’s best film and in the top best films of the 2010s