I'm not sure why I am meant to think the Sith are the bad guys even though the Jedi are litterally virgin's

I'm not sure why I am meant to think the Sith are the bad guys even though the Jedi are litterally virgin's.

Attached: JediTrio-OP.png (1885x1870, 3.68M)

Anakin was pounding Padme. Obi-Wan very likely had a bastard son.

Reva is mace windows dotter

Obi-Wan most likely fucked the royalty out of the Duchess of Mandalore

I rather put my penis inside the mouth of a king cobra than in a woman's vagina.

A woman's vagina drains one's life force. Mongolian monks know this, as do the Jedi.

Increase your power level, young Padawan wizard.

very funny but the prequels actually do intend to show the jedi as bad

They should make a stat wars movie where they take a break from being Jedi virgin faggots and get their dick sucked by hot alien bitches

If you don't think Mace ever got his big black dicked sucked by some slut in the order than you're delusional.

>even though the Jedi are litterally virgin's
semen retention strengthens your connection to the most high

>Having the power to stop people dying is bad

Getting pussy is bad

It's literally the virgin Jedi vs the Chad Sith

I think Anikin joined the dark side because he was mas he couldn't get pussy

Also if the Jedi are so smart why couldn't they realise anikin was banging armidala?

Cant the force detect things.

I thought sex was okay for them as long as they didn't get attached.

>Jedi are litterally virgin's.
Bit rich coming from the guys who were sperging out about muh passion yet their ultimate project was trying to figure out how to create life without having to touch a woman. Palp was literally galactic emperor yet he played with his test tubes and annunaki space magic instead of knocking up someone.

How? Is god a faggot

Revan did nothing wrong

I'm convinced that Mace and his padawan Depa Billaba had an inappropriate relationship going on that they kept away from the Order. Mace has a tense personality and Depa will always go out of her way to take care of him and protect her master so I can definitely see her sucking on his big black dick during missions to relive Mace's pent up stress so he can work at his best.

Attached: Mace_Windu.jpg (651x684, 112.85K)

either this post gave me a stroke or it's the dumbest shit I ever read

This. The prequels fuckin sucked.

Anakin fucked Padme, Obi-Wan fucked Siri, and Mace probably fucked Depa.

The Jedi are alt right chuds

They're literally magic samurai monks. Of course they're going to be celibate.