Every zoomer in my cunt has a room that looks like a brothel because of these shitty RGB strips that got popular on tik...

Every zoomer in my cunt has a room that looks like a brothel because of these shitty RGB strips that got popular on tik tok
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 16-57-57 07d15083f2763692dcc0c3907c903581.jpg (JPEG Image 750 × 1000 pixels) — Scaled (95%).png (716x955, 1.4M)

I wouldn't know becauselgas64 I don't speak to zoomers.

god imagine the drugs and sex had in that room

It's not just zoomers, "men" in their 30s do it too, there are two guys on my street who have tranny lights and I saw one of them working at a hardware store but he doesn't look soy, I don't know why the fuck are they doing this.

girls these days are so easy you cant imagine

absolute disaster of a post
need phonefags out of business asap

Average western woman room 2022

Yeah as soon as I find out someone has his comfort lights to go to beddy bye I see him as a manchild.

>I don't know why the fuck are they doing this
Comfy to have some lights and color at home?
Also women likes it so why not?

probably because of how cheap they've gotten, you can get Strips which are barely a dollar per meter.

>caring about what w*men like
If I let my gf redecorate my place, she would unironically put shitty Ikea potted plants everywhere, shit movie posters and a Live Laugh Love sign.
My only light sources are my window and a lamp, stop using tranny lights, I bet your mouse and keyboard are also LGBTQBRAAP colored.

>My only light sources are my window and a lamp
Sounds depressing.
Why are you all so insecure that you have to start screaming about trannies every five seconds when someone has lights at home?

Wtf is comfy about this?

I had these in my last apartment but to be fair I also did drugs

wait so are they a druggy thing or a zoomer thing..?

I don't know about purple but having dark red lights on at night instead of pitch black darkness is a lifesaver for your eyes. And changing the color to a dark golden color is nice when you just need some background light.
Especially today when pretty much all normal light bulbs are a horrible white color.

I don't know. I don't think so, but after talking with some coworkers the other day I realized I'm really out of touch with what young people like.

Both. I didn’t really see it get popular until a couple of years ago, but I’d never do it again because it ripped the paint off my walls.

>wait so are they a druggy thing or a zoomer thing..?
Considering everyone has them now? It's a normie thing.

>sunlight is depressing
>a dim yellow light on the inside and orang-y light from the outside are depressing
You have mental issues, I bet you play videogames, have Shitkea furniture, paint your nails and shave your asshole.

>sunlight
Yeah we don't have any in the winter.
7-8 months of super short days and gloomy daylight when it is day. Sun goes down at 14:00.
And no, I don't play video games, all my furniture is from MIO and I don't paint my nails.
The only one with mental issues here is you. Your posts just scream "closeted tranny".

>waaaaaaaaaah there's not enough sunlight i'm going to use purple lights and kill myself

Attached: 1659562015837411.gif (639x715, 46.32K)

And there's the pic. Like clockwork. You probably have a lot of them. Just like all the trannies on this website. It's the only defense you have.

>And there's the pic. Like clockwork. You probably have a lot of them. Just like all the trannies on this website. It's the only defense you have.

Attached: 1611410296719.png (680x1006, 122.29K)