He's absolutely right

He's absolutely right

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-055423_Chrome.jpg (720x882, 252.2K)

Attached: gXrg5q7eeV5UwhOdWnuev04AqG3SepaiJaSHONGvrxw.png (640x877, 542.83K)

Who?

the northman flopping really fucked him up didn't it

>They are mad at him because he "betrayed" them for reddit.

Nah it'll become a successful cult movie with lots of home media sales

>the northman flopping
nah, i think he had a ton of fun creating it, even when the studios came and changed things with their jewish hands to make it more appealing

if anything it was that which has fucked him up, to make it properly into the film industry but only to see that making it restricts your creative freedom

Yeah because living in a theocratic fascist society where your art would be censored for not appealing to the church was much better.

In the middle ages he would get burned on the stake for making a non-christian movie

Rofl. Because medieval craftsmen were so free and creative and werent doing whatever their lord told them under threat of starvation and death, while doing exactly the same work that their master taught them to do to avoid getting beaten

It's 0 or 100 with you smoothbrained strawmanning faggots, isn't it?

They weren’t

such a pseud

>I get all my history from HOLLYWOOD movies.

Read a book loser.

He's seething for other reasons

Attached: 1653023180717.png (1920x1080, 693.93K)

This is ahistorical.

Amleth (the story the character is based on) was literally first written down in a saga by a Catholic theologian.

white history is box office poison

Attached: box office.png (1368x851, 1.52M)

Id say not having final cut and having to re edit the movie probably id what did it. Id love to see his original take on it because northman was easily is worst of the three

Sounds based to me. Dial 888

@169871815
Copying the exact bait that got a bunch of (you)s the first time doesn' work quite as well the second. Come up with something original you copycat faggot

>infant rejects nipple
wow hot take
That's literally the only kind of history there is.

3 of the darkie films you've posted aren't historical, the other 2 are fake history. Bad comparison and incredibly disingenuous.