Do they feel closer to Sweden or Estonia?

Do they feel closer to Sweden or Estonia?

Attached: Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1280x782, 1.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3KvlSDgHx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Estonia but we also really don't like the Eastern European element in Estonia and think of ourselves as more Nordic

I’m thinking Sweden

youtu.be/T3KvlSDgHx4

Sweden is our cool friend who we like to hang out with while Estonia is our brother. So it is a question between friendship and blood ties.

how do you feel closer to estonia for real, other than the fact that we go to tallinn or pärnu every so often? we're quite literally Sweden Lite (TM)

This is correct
Similar language for me

I don't understand this "Estonia is our brother" meme. Nobody thinks about Estonia unless they're going to get booze from Tallinn

I've never hung out with Estonians. I've visited Estonia maybe 3-4 times. Sweden visited about 6 times, hung out with Swedes (student, holiday, gaming etc.)so I'd say Sweden, but I'm from Southern Finland.

Never met a Swede in Finland. I've met I dozens of Estonians. I'm from Southern Finland so dunno

Both of your languages are Finnic.

We are closer to Swedes at heart. Doesn't matter how. Doesn't matter why. Our elites were Swedes at some point and we were part of the Swedish empire for 700 years. Yeah in theory we are genetically more related to Estonians but considering everything we have more similar customs etc. as Sweden. We are bound by joint experience with them.

That's not to say we would not feel obligated to defend Estonia. We have always had each ours back in war and hopefully always will.

That's where the similarities end, people pay way more attention to what goes on in Sweden

The thing is, if a Finn actually goes to Sweden and doesn't even speak the language they will really not feel like home. It's an alien land although people pretend otherwise.
Going to Estonia I think it would be different and I don't mean the typical booze trip but something that allows interaction with locals.

ethnically we're quite unique and dissimilar even among ourselves, but the links are from south-west finland to sweden and southern finland to baltics

Attached: dnaportti.jpg (677x675, 80.55K)

they are closer to their swedish masters. they even speak their language. they were conquered for 700 years and today they have an unhealthy obsession towards their swedish overlords

jeg språk norsk og spiser torsk

700 years is a lot of time to develop kinks to boipussy and bagina

Finns are pretend-close to Swedes. We mimic Americans in everything modern(except maybe welfare statism) and think it is Nordic. Sweden has zero cultural influence here and no one would watch Swedish series or movies.

Southern Finland feels like Sweden
The rest feels like Estonia.

>Sweden has zero cultural influence here
they created your entire country

Helsinski is a Russian creation

How many Finns do you think know what a fika is? Maybe 5%. We adore Americans not Swedes.

estonia, because sweden is a third world shithole country that is mix of iraq and poor parts of asia nowadays, thanks to immigrants lowering general IQ.
Average swede is like a ghetto black you dont wanna relax around.

I am going to non-consensually drill you for oil and then go to a comfy norwegian prison hotel for life

Eesti ofc, inbreeds of west might larp swedes.