I need to fart very badly but i can't because i'm at work...

i need to fart very badly but i can't because i'm at work. does this happen in your fucking disgusting shithole of a country?

Attached: 10.jpg (382x614, 40.51K)

aren't you the disgusting one though? Not your work?

it's happening right
and i can't go to the toilet because if i go there i'll start shitting and i don't like shitting in public place

Will I get bullied if I get a christian Lebanese gf?

you have to get over it, i once got the call of duty seconds before the start of an exam, i had to chose between popping my public shitting cherry or do the equivalent of heavy lifting with my sphincter, i had to chose my academic career over my dignity.
P.S it was my worsr academic year yet.

>lebanese
>work
I though you were all starving and without electricity.
Are you a soldier?

Attached: 15532234.jpg (707x682, 73.63K)

not him, but, soldiers are the ones starving the most lol, everything that is army or state workers still get payed in our shitty currency for very low rates, so like 50$ per month
the rest either try to get $ jobs, or start businesses that get and sell shit for $ (like lets say car parts)
OP might be some office job corpo slave for like an ok wage

I just fart whenever, wherever, I need to.

That's interesting.
So the economy is going despite the failure of banks and gov?
Maybe you can be the first ancap state.

This is what Marx was talking about

gem

i used to think bulgarians were all poor uneducated gypsies with horse driven carts before posting here

Is it cause everyone will smell the cum, fag?

Some are.
I've seen their horse drawn, shit-leaving carts in the fucking capital.

But yea, they usually show the most vile parts of the country in foreign coverage.

yeah the entire country is basically just running on the dollar right now, while the state/army shit are bankrupt and stuck on the Lira. they don't serve us shit anyway, army are useless leeches who think they are French Bourgeoisie with the way they function, and the state provide 0 electricity, 0 infrastructure (like streets repairs), 0 water, they are just there to bleed the country to benefit politicians. all homes are either running on private generator electricity or solar panels these days for example, we don't need them anymore lol

>But yea, they usually show the most vile parts of the country in foreign coverage.
sad but true =(

>all homes are either running on private generator electricity or solar panels these days for example, we don't need them anymore lol
1 step closer towards ancap. based

When are yiu kicking out hezbollah, the syrians and the palis?

OP here, i farted after going on a cigarette break. everything is fine now

At this point all you need is every person to be armed and you'd be an-cap.
But that would probably result in another civil war..

I fart at work and i let everyone know it was me. I usually say something about the chair making weird noises and then fart.

>when are you kicking out the most powerful armed organized force in the country (that is actually a real private army separated from the state and supported by around half the country's population) with a garbage for show army and a broken bankrupt weak state??
>when are you kicking out the syrian war refugees that gives us a chance to steal all the UN dollars being pumped into the country
>when are you kicking out the palis, who are protected by said private army for personal relgional interests

GEEE I WONDER

Yeah it’s happening to me right now in college but I’m good at holding them in

the politicians are all armed to the teeth with their own factions and followers and mini armies and threaten that if one tries to expose the corruption of another, they will start a civil war, so they all agreed to all divide what they steal equally and there will be everlasting peace (for them), and they keep using like sectarian speeches so the people stay divided and never unite.
we're now just controlled by like 5-6 big family heads, mafia style.

Sounds like Bosnia, but worse.

yeah bosnia in a few years basically