Tipping is…. Le GOOD!

>tipping is…. Le GOOD!

Why are americans like this?

Attached: 3C53074D-BED7-46DE-ABF9-B6CC5103F63F.jpg (400x593, 122.23K)

Because money equals service retard.
t. bartender who ignores foreign trash

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (1503x1192, 748.24K)

Kino

You're already being paid to serve me a drink.

I only tip food delivery people. Waitresses at restaurants will NOT get any of my hard earned money. Their job is to literally just walk a few steps and hand me a plate made by someone else on someone else's property.

I hope you like the taste of boogers and cum.

they also make 2-3x as much as the guy that made your food. 4x if you're at a Michelin restaurant.

>he doesnt know I dont repeat restaurants more than once in a years time
>he doesnt know how high the waitress churn rate is

thats true if the restaurant food is good, tips if anything should be going to the cooks

He doesn't realize I put the boogers and cum in all new patrons dishes.

I’ve found a lot of American’s like tipping, because they’re obsessed with the idea of ‘being served’.
They love someone who is subservient to them, is trying trying to please, and will smile through any request. All for the possibility of extra payment.

Where I live, you order, they say ‘cool’. And 10 minutes later they bring out your food. It’s a a quick and easy process, and at the end of the night I pay the exact amount on the bill.
It’s great.

>thinks the place doesn't expect tips
>has been eating gallons of spit there for years

... Still Waiting...

>be paid to do job
Haha you better give me extra money or I won't do my job!
>people fall for this

Attached: 1641253229318.jpg (411x390, 68.13K)

Where do you live?

the people who say 'why doesnt the restaurant just pay them a living wage' are the same people who bitch about an automatic service charge. this is speaking from experience
this whole 'debate' is stinginess masquerading itself as economic philosophy

So many times over the pandemic where I heard people sharing how much they were tipping every service worker, forcing it in convo. It’s always white leftists that so clearly feel superior and like they have to live up to those feelings of superiority, just so defined by moral-wank in everything they do. Like they couldn’t just tip and not talk about it, always had to share how wonderfully and charitably they were tipping. Such bummer unhappy people and really manipulatable at their ego, literally pay money to feel moral superiority.

It’s just euros trying to find something else to be butt blasted at America for

The only tip I give a waitress, is the tip of my penis

shalom

>trying to "no u" THIS hard
pay your fucking workers you greedy cunt