Literal white jews

Literal white jews

They completely benefit from the wests and europes global hegemony and protection whilst counting their shekels from their mountain palaces and profiteering of European misery. We should bomb them into submission.

Attached: index.jpg (263x191, 5.59K)

>A source of natural gas? We should wage war against it!
Why are anglos like this?

I just want them to pull their weight instead of profiteering off Europes protection.

They're actually just hillbilly swedes who won the lottery. The Beverly hillbillies of nords

We have all this, yet not one of us, will ever have Asuka gf...

Attached: 25426437.jpg (890x1141, 131.73K)

>Literal white jews
that would be the dutch

I wish sweden or Denmark ruled over us like the sissies we are...

please explain how we can do that?

lower gas and oil prices.

we are your ancestors, cope

Good for them, nords need to learn to take their own side and think of what is best for them.

oh thanks for reminding me
>harold godwinson has to fight the norwegians a day before the normans
>then has to march his army half way down the country after btfo'ing you
>then proceeds to lose to william because his army is tired as fuck after fighting a day before
i will never forgive norway for this.

The oil and gas prices are controlled by the global market

thats swiss tho. they are snow arabs

>the market made me set the prices, there is no possible way i could just sell it for less and still make profit
shut up norjew

we dont dictate them, thats global supply and demand. if we gave it to you for half the price whats stopping your distributors to sell it at market price and pocket the profit?
and i hope you know you have a substantial oil and gas production yourself? why not start there and use it to push down market price instead of blaiming us?

everyone who's better off than me deserves to suffer and is a right bastard

>noooo you see, we HAVE to make a huge profit at the expense of our european brothers and sister
>if we gave it to you for half the price whats stopping your distributors to sell it at market price and pocket the profit?
it can be legislated.

i really hate beggars

I really hate people who take and give nothing back, like Norway. Literal jews just out for their own profits but happy to take take take from the rest of the west.

Brits saved their ass in WW2 and this is how they repay them

>'yeah bro thanks for saving us in ww2'
>'here's a christmas tree, btw that'll be £60000000 plus tax'
why are norjews like this?

this bothers me too, Hardråde should have crushed both Godwinson and the bastard