Koreabros...are you doing ok?

koreabros...are you doing ok?

Attached: Screenshot (9).png (865x899, 65.78K)

why did they get so horny in 2005

oh no they better start opening their borders

>less people is le bed

can't wait to visit korea once it's finally empty

Looks like they need some diversity and immigration

imagine the inheritance

So what if a nation reduces to one man? I imagine this would be a powerful being.

When half of the population is too young or too old to work and only siphons money from the economy, everything collapses

yes we deserve it

This presupposes a liberal democratic system and the persistence of current norms and morality. Resentment of the young against the elderly would lead to anti-senile pogroms and eventually the abolition of the old.

import brown people to breed our women

No. Please take white women instead

how about u start to have more children instead

Attached: 1623459451392.png (839x768, 475.1K)

The Kim Dynasty will inherit the Korean peninsula.

The real question is, how are YOU doing Slovenia?

Attached: lmao.png (575x581, 49.44K)

Asimov wrote about this

I hope you are ready to pay for the retirement of three separate individuals.

the jews have successfully brainwashed our women into not having sex with me

Attached: 5335 - closed_eyes hair its_over soyjak text variant_chudjak.png (640x934, 15.85K)

Exactly. Most young people are already dissatisfied with the current social norms in general, understanding it to not lead to a good life and it fostering dysfunction, not just the untenability of too many old people and low birthrates. And the big problem of old people is that they control politics. They are the largest unified voting group and hold all the wealth and power, everything is in their their interests. There will eventually be massive resentment and tension. I mean if anyone's paying attention to who covid kills, there should already be for those of us who get fucked over by it (the youth).

Also, it's not just liberal democratic countries. Almost all will follow, probably. The state promoting families does help a lot though. Mostly it is cultural and women working / unacceptability of housewives. Consumerism and unwillingness to take a hit to your spending and leisure to have children, not that the hit would be anywhere near poverty-inducing, but enough for the fully inoculated consumerist to say 'why?'.

The state promoting birthrates won't happen in Western countries because the elite ideology is depopulation and tearing families apart root and stem. Individuals are much weaker and much easier to steer. Less capable of organising in their interests and rely more on their leisure and the state.

The great thing about something that does not work is that it will eventually fall apart or reform to something that does. We can only hope the result is decent, and not the worst possibly way of going about it, introducing a separate path of problems that may not be able to be overturned.

From the look of that chart, more like your parent's generation weren't the ones having sex. Why the fuck did Boomers in Slovenia have no kids?

I am
and for the benefits of third world immigrants