Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space

>Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space.
Interstellar but actually good.

Attached: kimi no na wa.jpg (1000x1468, 319.98K)

Trash meant to make you feel like you're deep. Okay

cringe shit for cringe faggots

Male MC looks like a faggot.

>posting anime on Any Forums
Why do you this?

so in several months when they switched bodies not ONCE both of them checked what date it was??
and he not once checked what city he was in when he was in her body?

i enjoyed the movie, but this was so dumb and unforgiving, i cant just oversee it

>another shitty anime film with decent visuals, a completely shallow plot and a schoolboy/schoolgirl romance
These things are so fucking generic and weebs eat them up every time.

This movie is so overrated and I usually like anime films

love isn't real

Even if they did, they wouldn’t have remembered it, because it felt like a dream to them.

tranny shit

>tranime

It’s a romance film where the main characters don’t even meet. This should tell you everything you need to know. The film is nothing like you described it.

This is not even the good Shinkai film that depicts love as a connection fading through time
picrel is his magnum opus and the best portrayal of how distance creeps in between people
what you posted is just overrated garbage.

Attached: 5cm-per-second-makoto-shinkai-roman-pika-edition.jpg (940x550, 50.76K)

4 years ago when i had an active social life i loved this film now it just makes me depressed

The film should make you losers happy because it doesn’t romanticize teen love, and it explicitly portrays it something unobtainable.

Timeless masterpiece

Attached: Your Name.jpg (5760x5360, 3.95M)

Attached: Suisei.webm (712x396, 2.98M)

Attached: Tokyo.webm (800x444, 2.96M)

Made me cry like a little bitch

I agree! Love is definitely something that transcends time and space. It's something that can connect us to people and things in a way that is beyond what we can comprehend.

ending drops the ball imo

i get it's repressed japan and they're acting based on vague feeling that they're missing something etc

the scene when they just walk past each other on the bridge wasn't needed and once they see each other on the train and run around trying to find each other they should have run into each others arms not that "uh do i know you?" bullshit