Aleksandr Duguin

Is he even that big of a deal in Russia anyway? Does the average Joe know who he is? Do they like him? He seems mostly like a US media elite Rasputin-esque bogeyman to me.

Attached: Aleksandr Duguin.jpg (1600x900, 133.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_car_bombings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is he even that big of a deal in Russia anyway?
No, he's a complete meme here. I was shocked when I found out that westerners view him as the chief ideologue of modern Russia.

>Does the average Joe know who he is?
Probably not but that may have changed due to all the media coverage that the bombing has received.

He has a few schizo followers, most of whom are about as influential in Russian society as the average Forocoches poster is in Spain

>Do they like him?
His followers obsess over his ramblings, most people don't care

>US media elite Rasputin-esque bogeyman to me
Yeah, western media outlets pretty much invented Dugin in the 2010s

His daughters funeral was literally transmited on state tv, what bs are you trying to make up here?

literally who?

Who killed her anyways?

cause she got fucking blown up by ukrainian terrorists by chance?

Attached: feelsweirdman.gif (498x471, 88.62K)

>>that may have changed due to all the media coverage that the bombing has received.

Learn to read nigga

inside job

Dugin this

Attached: 97438943789479437943.jpg (640x355, 55.53K)

>Duguin
Jesus Christ
When will foreigners stop this shit?
It's DUGIN
DOO GIN
simple as
It's not even clost to hard as like some Vasnetschenko

Attached: 16534272579120.jpg (454x453, 84.65K)

Fsb infighting, dugin left putins camp

botched ukronigger assasination attempt, they wanted to kill dugin

a ukrainian lady that drove from ukraine with ukrainian plates and escaped to estonia afterwards

Russia claims it was a terrorist attack by an Azov member, it's in their interest to spread awareness of it for propaganda purposes.

Nobody even heard of him until two days ago. Sand even now people don't know who is, we just know that his daughter died.

Dupin

Hehe

No, westoids are retards that like mystical looking rasputins. People like Galkovsky have way more influence but are ignored by westoids

she was killed in moscow using car bomb you retard nigger why are poles so fucking dumb is it a defective gene or

He has a lot of interviews in Spanish and I used to listen to them despite the fact that his ideas seemed to me nonsense for edgy teenagers or eternal-teenagers, simply because I had read that he was the main ideologue of the Russian government. The murder of his daughter is a real monstrosity and a savagery.

>car bombings are normal in pooland

Pokeż dupu

Many people do, but only dumpins daughter gets tv

>Many people do
name 2

Wanna compare who has a hairier dupa?

We do not know the material authors of the attack against Dugin and her daughter, but we do know the intellectuals: governments that sanctioned private citizens like her, the media that falsely point to Dugin as an adviser to Putin, and a West that considers it legitimate to persecute ideas.

He hasn’t been important since 2014, bit this murder might change that.

It obviously wasn’t the Ukies who did this, wouldn’t surprise me if FSB did it to create outrage in Russia.

part and parcel of living in a big city innit

True

He is a local schizophrenic and he is know in the narrow circles only

Who did it? Ukrainian Azov member who was identified mere hours after the crime? This super secret anti-Putin Russian army no one had heard from before the incident? Dugin sacrificing his daughter to Pagan gods?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_car_bombings

Tak

She was an azov(the fake azov id they showed was golden) super robot spy that drove there from ukraine, planted a bomb and drove to estonia without problems and no one ever seen her.

I forgot to add, she prepared to carry out the bombing in Sims.

He is not a big figure, but he's still important. His job is networking with the Western far-right basically.

Wat, I need to go to the toilet in work

Allegedly an Ukrainian woman that drove to Moscow with Ukrainian number plates build an complex carbomb inside dugins car and then drove to Estonia to hide.
Normally the russian police is really slow with political murder but the woman conveniently dropped her definitely real Azov Id card right at the murder Szene. That's how we know that it was definitely Ukrainian terrorist and not the Russian terrorist group that admitted to the attack a day after.

>the smartest pole

Attached: 1562701986663.png (894x773, 33.56K)