Is it worth watching after Trinity?

is it worth watching after Trinity?

Attached: Dexter.png (275x361, 201.07K)

S5 isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Everything after is complete shit, though.

no, waste of time.

I liked season 6 too. That's the one with the Christian guy/shit right? I stopped at 7 tho it got really bad. Never watched 8 but heard how garbage it was

>S5 isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Everything after is complete shit, though

This is the definitive answer.

Attached: 1655599805421.jpg (900x349, 317.84K)

It depends. Do you like the word, “Tableau”? ‘Cause you’ll be hearing it a lot.

Yeah. Just avoid the last season and pic related

Attached: Dexter New Blood.jpg (2160x2880, 1.35M)

>Harrison: *nearly stabs a classmate to death for no reason. Uses it to bolster his popularity and ruin the kids reputation claiming he was gonna shoot up the school*
>also Harrison: “OMFG DAD YOU KILLED COOOOOOAAAAACH??? YOU KILLED COOOOOACCCH WHO I KNEW FOR 2 WEEKS?! Arghhhhh I’m gooOOOING INSAAAANE”
What were the writers thinking?

Attached: B224A49B-79A7-4D43-88B0-4E37E7A600B5.png (1915x1037, 1.35M)

not that im trying to defend them cause i hated the finale, but i think their reasoning was that Harrison didn't know about Dexter's Dark Passenger when he sliced Ethan's leg and all that shit, so he didn't understand why he was doing what he was doing.
But, after Dexter tells him everything and tells him about Harry's code, Harrison felt vindicated in some way because of his own dark tendencies. Dexter killing Logan goes against the code, not that it was Dexter's first time going against the fucking code anyways, but that being so fresh in Harrison's mind and it making him feel vindicated for his dark side motivated him to kill Dexter...but now he's just as lonely as he was before he found Dexter...idk they should've had Dex be extradited back to Miami and sentenced to death, having him laid out flat on a table and doing a lethal injection on him, but that's just me.

yes although it's never that good again.... well actually the shit with the Mexican DA is pretty good

Wrong. New Blood is good if you ignore Harrisonturd and his bitchy gf. In New Blood Dexter is actually terrifying and creepy. Also Kurt's trophy room mogs every fucked up thing previous villains did

nope

Psycho blonde girl in the later seasons whose name I forgot was hot and kept me watching, other than that no

>and his bitchy gf.
I meant Dexter's gf.

Attached: CUNT.jpg (262x379, 18.03K)

never said new blood wasn't good, but the new finale was almost as unsatisfying as the original finale.

The last two seasons are very bad. Not only in contrast to other season but just in general. It's laughably bad and if you enjoy shlock and "so bad it's good" you will certainly find it there.

AS I WALK ALONE I WONDER

>New Blood is good if you ignore 70% of the show
wat

New Blood was lacking. Whether you realized it or not, one of the most important ‘characters’ in Dexter was Miami itself. The lack of sun and color and upbeat salsa music as a counterpoint to Dexter’s darkness made the newest series feel empty.

this, not to mention the original music gone. Felt so soulless. Also hated how contrived everything got towards the end

that's a very good point. when they did that flashback scene with the clown and changed the color filter and aspect ratio, it felt very comfy and just right.

Yeah I don’t think New Blood is as bad as a lot of people make it out to be, it’s not like Dexter was some high brow show to start with

5 is decent, but ultimately just feels underwhelming and kinda pointless by the end. Not bad by any means though.
6 is really really bad. Feels like a completely different show. Jumps the shark in a lot of ways. Even the production itself feels worse, like they slashed the budget or something.
7+8 are similar and kind of just feel like one long, retarded season. Plot is generally absolutely retarded, but these ones can kinda be kino if you accept you're now just watching popcorn guzzling trash.

Overall I'd say it's best to just pretend the show ends at 4.