This is racism

This is racism

Attached: cpm0vh97xwe91.png (640x441, 218.96K)

Antisemitism too

Not my problem

Attached: abtetvd9dbd91.jpg (1080x555, 63.23K)

when I and my family were flying from italy, the woman by the gates asked where we were from. when she heard we were from Moldova, she directed us to the EU passport self-check thingy.
of course, our passports didn't work there and she apologised and directed us to the international checkpoint

seethe vatnig

pretty much the people Get out portrayed

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-03-at-2.24.48-PM.png (800x395, 318.84K)

It’s annoying cause within Europe you can pretty much carry bags of drugs on you and nobody really checks anything.
Every time I cross the EU border I have a strong urge to tell the customs officer to go fuck himself instead of answering his gay irrelevant questions that are none of his business, but then I remember it’s not his fault.

It's REALLY funny how buck broken anglos are by Americans. They have to give them priority lane but they seethe so they put the American flag last haha

>you can pretty much carry bags of drugs on you and nobody really checks anything
You really can't. There are still security checks.

Nothing less to expect from westoids. They preach about muhh racism and they are the biggest racists of all in the end.

Just drive a car rather than use a plane. Or use a train.
I’ve seen the security checks in Germany and Switzerland. They are utterly lacking and you can pretty much carry firearms in your baggage and NOBODY will check it.

Yeah, but the thread is about passport check lines at airports.

least brit obsessed german.

You're really making something out of nothing.

Then again given the German flag I wouldn't be surprised if you're the weird German who's literally always posting his retard ideas about Britain and America.

I honestly don't get what makes German people like you so obsessed with anglos and so desperate to talk shit about Britiain and America

Britain and America split Germany into pieces and Germans on Any Forums get worked up that the American flag was put last on a sign in Heathrow. Truly insane.

You go in priority too because you're in the EU. Calm the fuck down.

>FUCK our "cheeky banter" revealed our obsession with yanks

The fact that 3 of you replied in a row 100% confirms this was done for exactly the reason i posted
Probably butthurt because you don't get special privilege going to America like they do going to the UK

Yeah that's why we have a border between you gusy and us.

Civilized Western World vs Barbarism.

Serb and bosnian thirdworlders btfo

inb4 it's alphabetical, alphabetical was only chosen so they'd be last and as a desperate cover

No mate, you're literally the only one who's obsessed

You're melting down that the US flag wasn't given some sort of special place on a sign

There's literally no reason for you to think about Britain and America as much as you do

>inb4 it's alphabetical, alphabetical was only chosen so they'd be last and as a desperate cover
Do you actually have autism? Why are you so fucking fixated with a sign

Least insane german

British inferiority complex to the USA is trivial to see. Half of the UK flag posts on /sp/ are demonstrating it. The other half are you seething about your EPL being owned by foreigners while Bundesliga is owned by Us.

Yeah cause your population is like a flock of docile cattle and god forbid someone smart enough takes advantage of your naivety and does something horrible to ruin that perfect system.
I mean unless it’s one of the Jewish bankers in charge of this brave new world dystopia or one of his relatives.

Attached: 1185DB04-ED87-4093-817E-565015D5CED5.png (600x800, 15.09K)

Can white south africans get euro passports due to their origins or is it just as same for you to get visas

Quiet desperation etc etc
we all know English people look with that sign in pain seeing hated foreigners on it and all you can do to get back at the yanks who took your empire away and own your precious EPL teams is to put their flag last (and it's only last with this alphabetical cover story if you ignore the "The" in "The United States"

>British inferiority complex to the USA is trivial to see. Half of the UK flag posts on /sp/ are
Ahhhh

Its the Brit-obsessed German who gets overwhelmed with sports banter on /sp/ then comes to Any Forums to cry about Brits here

Every time. This person is honestly deranged. I get depressed every time I recognise him

Alphabetical also gives rorke part of his epic CANZUK as the first two flags so this is 100% confirmed English nationalist dog whistle

Any Forums and /sp/ are literally the same boards with the same goal (trueflag only posting), it's just that Any Forums is normally much faster.

>we all know English people look with that sign in pain seeing hated foreigners on it and all you can do to get back at the yanks who took your empire away

That sign shows the first world vs the third world

Britain's empire was given up by British politicians

Why are you so obsessed with Britain and British people and the British empire and all these British related things? I don't give a fuck about Germany.

Is it because of Dresden?

Because you're obsessing over it in such an unbelievably autistic and mentally ill way I actually went to have a look at it. It's clearly just alphabetical. You are so fucking mentally ill it's shocking.

You run out of reasons to non-stop post about Brits so you then invent imaginary ones. Fucking hell