Muslim women in France. Even Spaniards mock us, it's a Spanish tweet with 1 million likes

Muslim women in France. Even Spaniards mock us, it's a Spanish tweet with 1 million likes

twitter.com/wallstwolverine/status/1561674458548637697

Tfw

Attached: Muslim women who do shopping.jpg (1080x1553, 436.52K)

>Aver subnormal aquí en francia es habitual que se disfracen rumanos gitanos de musulmanes para pedir y robar porque generan más confianza,francia no es un país racista como el vuestro

LMAO

thievery is haram and one of biggest sin. ar*bs dont even know their religion.

>Thievery is haram
>Proceeds to invade and loot whole nations
Man I sometimes wonder if Muslims are fucking with us by doing the absolute opposite of what the quaran says.

Poor lady she probably wanted to buy snickers for her kids so couldn't afford it.

jihad isnt thievery but liberation of lands given to humans. yes pagans are not human. worshipping cows and mouses isnt trait of humans.

>No thievery
>No killing
>No adultery
Do them the most in any cunt
Most pretentious people

She stole just junk food I noticed. What 's the point ?

Mohammed was a goat fucker, that's why so many incel muzzies do it to this day

Inb4 some western liberal kike is raising up defence that shes in poverty and was forced to do this stuff to survive

shes in poverty and was forced to do this stuff to survive

Yeah, snickers and others garbage "essential" food are the priority when you are poor in France, especially France gives a lot of gouv aids

tardo, read the post above mine

Attached: 1639712067191.jpg (900x968, 195.78K)

>Million like
But has 6k likes

Ok western liberal kike

Based Spaniards, fuck muslims

She's stealing from a large corporation so it's really not a big issue

kek based manolos

Just so you know everyone who comes back from a city in France mentions the shitloads of black as coal Africans and how it feels like being in some shady African slum.

And yes I'm aware of our own shithole

So is drug dealing, rape and running brothels but that doesn't stop them.

as if christcucks (jew worshippers) follow their religion

kys

Attached: 1661250995803984.jpg (348x401, 20.69K)

What does it say? Some of us don't speak brown.

pretty sure she's rom

they are stealing from lidl and harming lidl profits. i will behead these women if i ever see them disrespecting lidl like this

Attached: lidl apu 2.jpg (640x701, 42.62K)