Sneedbros

Sneedbros...

Attached: 1655695462540.webm (550x310, 2.97M)

Games used to be so much better

You get that from a clip of a mediocre GTA clone that was nothing more than a cash-in?

>GTA Clone
Sup ign writer

Simpsons hit and run was a solid game with lots of replay value.
kys tranny zoomer

Attached: 1655588084234.jpg (203x192, 33.77K)

Filtered

the driving sucks

No, I was old enough when it came out to realise what it was so I'm not stuck with nostalgia because I was a silly little kid in the early 2000s. It was 100% a cash-in game riding on the massive GTA wave of the time and using The Simpsons license the developers still had after making The Simpsons Wrestling (which was gash but I guess you guys have massive nostalgia for that too so it's "great").
Pretty much everyone at thte time concurred it was mediocre at best, it's just people now who were kids back then convinced it was great.
That's nostalgia.

Stfu zoomer

>waaah i was a kid when it came out so i have a totally unblinkered view
I actually remember how it was viewed at the time. What next "trannie"? "nigger"? You idiots need new words.

>Stfu zoomer
I'm 65

Attached: 1651105542833.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

I was actually wrong, it wasn't The Simpsons Wrestling (though they may have developed that too, dunno) it was that Simpsons Crazy Taxi rip off game they did before doing the Simpsons GTA rip off game.

>t.zoomer who watched an eceleb play the game on youtube this year

what makes someone a "sneedbro"?

Nope, like I said I was in my 20s when it came out and was big into games while studying at uni. I actually remember what it was actually like. If you were a kid when it came out (which you had to have been to be defending it) then doesn't that make YOU the zoomer?

>t. zoomer who things watching someone else play a game over video is the same as playing it

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

I'm not sure why you're inventing scenarios in your head but whatever helps you cope I suppose.
You keep making that reality, user! I'm sure one day it will become your full reality.

>a mediocre GTA clone that was nothing more than a cash-in?
Yet it still is so much better.

>t. twitch subscriber

>t. twitch subscriber

Attached: 1655325860076.png (864x1113, 156.44K)

What game

thats chuck, tho.

Seethe harder zoomer.
Go to bed gramps

The Simpsons Hit & Run. A kid friendly GTA-clone from around 2005. It's alright if you're a fan of the show but massively overrated by all the kids who played it who've now grown up.

I really hate video games, such a waste of time, shitposting here after watching a film is unironically a better use of my time than playing some shitty game

Simpson's Seed and Feed (Formerly Chucks)

Why is watching a film less of a waste of time?