I am 29 years old, i earn in the top 10% of the population, but i can't afford:

i am 29 years old, i earn in the top 10% of the population, but i can't afford:
>to rent anything other than a room in a flat shared with strangers
>a car (i cycle)
>more than 2 square meals a day

you can say thirdies suffer, but i live in materially worse conditions than most of them. i will never live in a place of my own (and i don't mean ownership i just mean having my own apartment)
my wages will be sent back to the 1990s next year by inflation and will never rise again.

Attached: 1646288701539.jpg (1080x1920, 185.81K)

I have a friend that is from England and works for one of the big telecom companies but he says he'll never be able to buy anything other than a very tiny shoebox apartment where he lives and is thinking about moving to a village in Cornwall to buy a more reasonably priced home (that's still very small)
I felt bad :(

I got a friend in the norf who earns about 2k a month and he can afford to pay the mortgage on a duplex, a shitty but new car aswell as random retarded gaming shit

not many jobs up norf
relies on you either commuting like a bitch (which is like a mortgage in and of itself) or having a emote job

also everywhere in the UK except london is an absolute shithole to spend your youth in. as much as i hate london there is no getting around this fact.

edinbourgh, bath, oxford, cambridge all seem to have twice the charm of london, how are they worse

pull yourself up by your bootstraps

>more than 2 square meals a day
Stop eating take out manchild. Might as well let pay someone to fuck your woman while you are at it. Start investing also.

if you don't like it THEN LEAVE
what the fuck is it with brits and whinging holy fuck

Suffering is entrenched in this country. Whinging is the natural consequence.
The same is true of the rest of Europe, but to a lesser extent - do not believe the German when he says he suffers as much as Brits do. The United Kingdom is the epicentre of suffering.

Don’t know why it’s Brits on Any Forums who moan so much. Nobody is like that in person there. Is it a terminally online thing?

>edinburgh
idk about this place
>bath
you need to be a bajillionaire to live there and there are hardly any jobs there
>oxford and cambridge
essentially just areas of london, except with fewer young people. all the young people are affiliated with the university so its pointless being there as a young person without.
i cook. i almost never eat outside food.
impossible in the POONITED SHITEDOM. if you're not inheriting it's over for you.
give me a visa and i'll come there in seconds.
this

Maybe the real reason could be... they are right. The UK is suffering

normies are deluded into thinking it will all turn out ok in the long run. they're utterly wrong. they don't see the reality that lies before them clearly like i do.

Retards that live in overpriced cities and refused to move deserve all the suffering the get.
He'll, they deserve more

It's mainly 1 schizo who posts the same thing over and over.

there's a german programmer who's spamming about being underpaid and cocksucking the USA

programmers really are underpaid as fuck in the UK
I got British coworkers who make as much as I do while having probably double or triple the living costs

nah, it's more like they're being overpaid in eastern europe, earning 3 times what a teacher does

you can live in spacious apartment if you're earning 10% of the population here. come. but if you're a leftist, please don't come. thanks.

Not a huge fan of brown people, me

in the UK the only place to live is ONE overpriced city

if you search for jobs say accountancy or research; it will be like
200 results london 3 results rest of the UK

>research
>only in London
What sector are you in or are you just retarded? Most large pharma companies are outside London and good job just ignoring Oxford and Cambridge

Where do you live and how much do you earn?

You litteraly cant suffer in the Uk.

>nitpicking
yes there are a few viable careers outside of london: engineering, pharma, medicine and pure academia.

but generally professional careers tend to agglomerate in london, there is no two ways about it:
>data science
london
>economist
london
>big law firms
london
>big accountacy houses
london
etc etc

Is remote work not an option?