Why are Europeans such subhuman pussies?

Attached: 1661321720730301 (1).webm (854x476, 1.33M)

God the paki is such a jerk.... im ashamed of relating to those people

Real Europeans™ love their muslim brethren.
They show support to Kosovo and Bosnia every day and you can see how those two have been turned into shining beacons of civilization.
Why is a muslim western Europe a problem for you?
Diversity is our strength bro~

It's not always about you, Serbia.
Did the Dane just do the nazi salute

Bongs get what they deserve.

Attached: Radko Mladic_1.jpg (800x1145, 161.04K)

>It's not always about you, Serbia.
No, it is about a muslim future for Europe, and how they choose to have it.
inshallah

I think it's chud bait

Dumb nigger

If europe becomes muslim, it wont be through demographics, it will be through conversion. Europe is a moral/atheistic black hole. Same shit as the christians in late rome.

thank you for your cervix

is this video fresh? gib source

he's just telling the truth
firstoids aren't having enough children
dude's probably frustrated that people who live as well as us don't have any sense of future

No he's proud that he's cucking you out and shoving it in the fag's face you stupid Eurocuck faggot.

Its time to move to Orania is seems.

Who knows maybe soon towns like this will start to pop somewhere in Scandinavia as well.
Would be cool.

Danes are the least cucked nordics, not to say much

Attached: FT_18.06.19_westernEuropeMinorities.png (640x577, 61.29K)

Kek no. Its quite clearly though birthrates

Eventually they will have less natality, first gen immigrants may be pumpin 4/5 childrens but stats already show that more income and more general health living in a first world country lead to less and less newborns...its just a circle repeating itself.

>stats already show that more income and more general health living in a first world country lead to less and less newborns
but the first gen immigrants pump out 4 or 5 living under those same conditions. Your logic doesn't make sense unless you have some stat showing that second-gen immigrants have (significantly) lower fertility than their parents

fake subtitles

No special love for Muslims but no hate either -, in fact, I think they're doing me and the world a favor by outbreeding Europeans. I hope they keep up the good work and within 20 years, Euroids turn into a minority within their own nations.

Fakeeeeeee. I bet you are dindu poo chutiya

Don´t speak about "Europe" in that way. Europe is not our shitty governments and the retardeds like vote for them.

In Spain 40% of the people don´t vote. Most rural Spaniards are antiglobohomo and hate islam and muslims and everything politicians have impossed to us.

Do you believe that people that have decided to go atheist will go to other religion? An enemy religion that represent all the worst that we hate? Ridiculous.

And the paki as a muslim he is only shows how utterly coward they are. They come to Europe and tell us about our future and how "they" will win against us. These cowards should do the same in their shitty countries against their governements but no, they don´t do it because they would get in prison or killed, they prefer to start a revolution against the people that create the countries that they inmigrate to. They are the worst of the worst humans.