Any good shows or films about Juneteenth?

Any good shows or films about Juneteenth?

Attached: 1655008371266.webm (402x480, 788.2K)

He has that stupid, drooling nigger face

juneteeth isnt a real holiday. no black person has ever celebrated it ever

I just hate saying the word. Whoever came up with it is a retard

This. There's probably a dozen or so blacks in my town who stay and last week some white woman who recently moved here from out of state tried.to have a juneteenth celebration and not one of them showed up. She was whining about it on facebook.

its democrats being condescending to black people. I think it went something like: "you're illiterate ancestors came up with this retarded portmanteau so you're stuck with it now nigger".

niggers are fucking ugly

Why can't niggers keep their mouths shut when they breathe?

typical nigger

when did Any Forums start hating colored folks? is it a Any Forums psyop?

Fuck off retard

>*reads Kaczynski once*

it's kwanza all over again

If they weren't so fucking stupid and entitled with no dignity or agency, they'd realize all the concessions they are provided with only keep them where they are. Jim Bob flying his redneck flag isn't harming them nearly as much as their enablers.

juneteeth isnt a real holiday because its all based on a lie
>\My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.
>If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it

>I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]---that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
>and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.
- big abe during the douglas debates

>t. chudcel

Made up holiday, they just knew that George Floyd Day would never fly. Slavery ended because brave white men wanted it to. It’s really a celebration of white strength and morality, at least as it is described.

It's a state holiday, Texas.
Here in Boston we have one called Patriot's Day.

kek

It WAS a state holiday. Then Sloppy Joe turned it into a national holiday

You mean June Tenth? Never heard of a holiday on June tenth.

that’ll teach them for opening in his neighborhood

I'll enjoy the day off, but I'm going to spend it watching Birth of a Nation (the original, not the groid attempt to rebrand it).

As somebody who was in US public elementary school in the 90s, they really tried to present Kwanza as some sort of nigger Christmas. I grew up thinking the main religious keystone holidays were Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanza.

>tfw no one wishes you a Krazy Kwanza

this
clinton was a fucking cuck

Baby BBC first day in da hood

I remember this too but kwanza was always treated as a joke
my friends and I would throw rocks at each other in celebration of kwanza

I grew up in Texas and barely remember hearing about Juneteenth, but they certainly talked about Kwanza ()

Nobody actually seemed to care beyond whatever they made us do in class. It was just strange that, at least in my recollection, Kwanza discussion was lumped in with Christmas and Hanukkah. For the life of me I don't remember what they actually taught us about Kwanza, beyond showing us pictures of black people in some sort of ethnic garb.

Also they have candles too, for some reason

he's rebelling against technology just like all you faggots moan about constantly with that pedophile Ted K. what could you possibly have against this?

They've been hated here for 19 years, you retard