That'll show those conservatives the error of their ways

That'll show those conservatives the error of their ways.

Attached: molerat.jpg (1920x1080, 231.07K)

Feels like nearly every piece of media made in the last seven years has been made out of spite and revenge, like they truly deeply fucking hate us so badly they want us dead.

It's a strange message since the Empire isn't human supremacist in the retarded NuCanon.

If you really want to overanalyse it like a seething chud, you could say that scene was satirising "uncle toms" aka non-white republicans.

ONE retard working on Battlefront II tweeted that out and then got shitcanned after the game came out

Dafaq how did you read a political message in this particular scene?

They're generic villains. It's not their fault if you modeled your life after them.

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Why would conservatives even relate themselves to a cartoon mole person what are you talking about

Whoa, what a creative alien design! It's like a man, but with a mole and Pig's head with some stuff coming out of it! BRAVO!

Attached: 1619171329629.jpg (1721x1739, 394.78K)

I actually like the alien design in Kenobi

Is Thrawn nucanon? If not, how did he get through?

Keep your rifle by your side user

Jews are not creative beings

They're all terrible, don't kid yourself.

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Thrawn was EU and so good that Disney just took him from there.

Nu thrawn isn't thrawn you cock sucking faggot mouse shill.

>WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE I KNOW I MUST PROTECT MY RACE

Quick rundown?

Mole man was pro-imperial, and is a hackneyed jewish attempt to slander groups of people by saying anyone can support fascism. Basically "DRUMPF!!!" again. I'm surprised they didn't make the mole speak with a Latino accent for good measure.