The single most comfy location in all of film and TV

The single most comfy location in all of film and TV

Attached: frasier apartment window.jpg (1600x1066, 719.12K)

Seattle fucking sucks. Massive amounts of homeless, rains all the goddamn time, drugs and depression rampant. If you like this place you are literally mentally ill or have never been there.

trannies and libs love Seattle though

greatest city in THE WORLD

Ya theres nothing comfier than a concrete jungle shit hole. Also Frasier sucks as and is only "liked" by pseuds and the iamverysmart crowd

My apartment kind of looks like this but shittier. I live on the 11th floor in the city centre.

>Massive amounts of homeless
you mean like everywhere nowadays?>rains all the goddamn time
that’s comfy
>drugs and depression rampant
this applies to everywhere too. not just cities either

HEY BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A CALLING

TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

No.
I fucking hated living in metropolitan areas.

I've easily come to realize I do NOT like humans enough to be surrounded by millions, 24/7.

Attached: Vulcan't.gif (306x294, 1016.12K)

>Massive amounts of homeless
This show was filmed in the 90s and early 00s, retard. The homelessness thing only became a problem in the past decade or so. Before that, Seattle was one of the most beautiful large cities in America.
> rains all the goddamn time
Mostly it drizzles a lot and is overcast. During summer, the weather is fucking perfect: clear skies with highs in the mid-70's. Unless you really love snow or unbearable heat and humidity, the only real drawback is the lack of sunlight during winter months.

See:
>If you like this place you are literally mentally ill

How to advertise that you are liberal cunt

Except your comment is retarded. Libs and trannies like California too, does that mean you have to be mentally ill to like a location with beautiful beaches, fertile land, and near-perfect climate year-round? Oregon was founded as a racist utopia that didn't allow blacks to become citizens until the 1920s; now you have tranny antifa in Portland setting up "autonomous zones." Just because leftoids have seized control of an area doesn't mean we can't take it back. The Pacific Northwest is actually an ideal location for a breakaway state; we just need enough of our guys to move there.

>urban shithole
>comfy

No. Im sure the show is good though

Attached: frasier apartment phone.jpg (2000x1429, 857.72K)

Attached: frasier apartment.jpg (1024x812, 184.37K)

>kitchen entrance not parallel to the front entrance
>martin's chair 10 feet in front of the couch
>no TV
>washer and dryer even though it's a plot point that Frasier doesn't have them
a redditor made this

Seattle is worse than fucking portland

>tfw moving to Seattle for a job in August
give it to me straight anons

What sky scraper is shaped like this?

kino

>canonically in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seatle
>tfw the real Queen Anne is on a hill with only a handful of buildings, none of which are over 4-5 stories at most
Someone rich like Frasier would more likely be over in Bellevue

This. Plus the washer and dryer hookups are on the other side of the apartment