Where do you go after this?

Where do you go after this?

Attached: riseofskywalker.jpg (1944x2953, 1.97M)

Kill yourself faggot. Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit.

Time travel. Mark my words.

Timeskip of like 300 years.

already happened in the lego star wars special set after TROS rey goes back in time its actually really good

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Yep, that was them testing the water to see how people responded. The next movie will be a time travel crossover.

There's no new movie you disgusting tranny cock smoker.

>Empire returns, now called The Zoomer Order
>Rey has vanished into exile and new girl protagonist must rise to the challenge and find her
>New girl turns out to be Leia's daughter and was a virgin birth while she was separated from Han
>New girl had to be sent into hiding so she wouldn't be killed or impregnated by Kylo
>Zoomer Order has a solar system sized Death Star and uses it to explode 300 core worlds, which can be seen from as far away as the galactic rim in real time in the sky

Opening scene- Rey finds herself pregnant with Kylo Rens child. time skip cuts to 8 years later Rey and her 8 year old daughter now live on Tatooine but they have to set off for adventure again when the stars of the universe start going out and to restore all the stars they need to find Star Crystals from the Whills. But the remnants of the empire are also trying to find out why so the republic and empire must team up to save the stars. There is a new masked villain who Reys 8 year old daughter discovers is her father Ben. But Ben turns back to the light and teams up with Rey to save the stars and they have a wedding.

Go kill yourself same fag. We don't want you here.

im trans sooo

>we
I've been here for a very long time. You're a reddit tourist who sucks cock. Go back.

You're a retard if you think Disney isn't going to make another Star Wars movie.

>camera pans in on a sleeping Luke Skywalker
>eyes snap open
>Luke exclaims "wow that was a weird dream"
Then do the Thrawn trilogy.

You're a retarded who sucks mouse dick. Reminder nuwars isn't star wars. Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit. Reminder if you like nu wars you don't belong here.

I've been here for a very long time as well. Almost wizard status.

You can already watch that on YouTube without disney having any tranny, nigger bullshit.

No, you're justva dishonest reddit spacing faggot. You tourists can't help outing yourselves.

Hell

I don't use Reddit you retard. Never have and never will. Also you're dishonest because i've been here forever bud.

wow dude you're so edgy and cool and based

>i've been here forever bud.
It's like you tourists read from the same script

I'm trans btw if that matters user.

>wow dude you're so edgy and cool and based
See 169852854

best plot twist since vader is lukes dad!

ok fr im trans too so more power to you lmao