Pixar confirmed to be Islamophobic

Pixar confirmed to be Islamophobic

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-132231.png (864x852, 843.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0h5K--w1K0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and racist. they know they can get away with it too, the dirty fucks. glad this shit is a flop.

Now this is progress

Attached: 20220619_185645.jpg (720x720, 72.1K)

So fucking brave!!!

>turn men around to fuck them
>other people are backwards

Disneysisters, I don’t feel so good

Go some go broke

Promoting faggotry to children is as backwards as it gets. Fuck these people.

>backward beliefs
Just because you are going forward doesn't mean its the right way.

zamn...western colonizers are still at it in 2022...

Lol, I think they’ve been dying since the moment they paid 4 billion for star wars.

Pixar gonna be having some lay offs and cut backs after this.

They crash now?!

based

Pisslam is garbo for literal neckbeards

I hope Europe and America gets taken over by Turks or Islam. I rather be forced to convert to Islam than to be forced to watch faggot and tranny shit. At least the Mohammedans had a golden age of science and have a cool history with the Ottoman Empire and shit.

Apologize to Kadyrov

Attached: Ramzan_Kadyrov_(2018-06-15)_02.jpg (701x1022, 502.56K)

It was never about films and box office,
right, (((disney)))?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.84K)

It's been said many times before but it bears repeating. Much like obituaries for celebrities, monarchs and other notables who are still alive, these articles justifying poor performances and box office tallies on the -ism du jour are written well beforehand and constitute part of a modern movie or series' marketing cycle.

Pay them no heed on your social media platform of choice and let shit media products fail and fail hard.

Sorry you are so stupid you mutilated your kids genitals for your desert demon

My retard.. my hoe... Ottomans were known for rampant homosexuality, in their art, in their poetry, look it up

Actually pisslam has been more pro-homo than christcuckery until recently

The problem with most gay media is the exact same thing wrong with most black media. The focus of almost every movie/show is about being gay/black or it is forced pandering that adds nothing to the movie/show. The movies and shows where it doesn't feel forced are few and far between.

>trying to profit by exploiting children and promoting homosexuality to them
They literally all deserve death along with their families.

mental gymnastics

Attached: LGBT-Muslims.jpg (1716x1765, 936.83K)

This. I don't mind shows where characters are incidentally from minorities if they make sense within the context of the show. Too often, these characters are just ham-fisted in with no regard for the canon. Why have we never seen or heard of the lesbian nigress in any Toy Stars media before, only for her to now be Buzz's smarter, more sassy sidekick? You would think they would at least work her into the story in a meaningful way, but she feels incredibly forced.

uuuuh what happened in March 2021 to make them fall?!

Attached: NYSE-DIS.png (697x574, 37.99K)

This just in: Galyn Susman issues an apology and goes into hiding.

They do this because Blackrock funds. Its not about profits but pushing an ideology

Is there more of a pushback against LGBTism thanks to trannies? I feel like they're starting to drag the whole thing down and making a lot of people reassess their support of LGB. I honestly thought the damage was irreversible but thanks to trannies I became full on homophobic upon really combing through my history working with gays and realizing every one of them fell under the following categories
>Was abused
>Was raped
>Was abusing someone else
>Was a drug addict
>Despised women more than any incel (the fags, even the flamboyant "gay friend" types)
>Despised men more than any femcel (the dykes)
>Had a serious personality disorder
>Wanted to be abused by their partner (these were, in terms of personality, the closest thing to "the good ones")

B A S E D

Attached: 1631870960887.gif (1086x610, 74.53K)

homosexuality is a FETISH
just compare it to whatever the Furries have,
so many similarities.

Giga fucking based. Once again, Mohammedans are the ones who have balls to do this shit. If Christians or anyone else complained, they would be labeled assholes and out of touch, redditors would explode and protest at the school.
ah whatever, at least they are based now.

Attached: image_2022-06-19_202652334.png (600x812, 858.86K)

is that why (You) post on here too chang?

youtu.be/0h5K--w1K0Y
Loses to Christian raptor tamer and scienentolgy piolet.

Attached: 390BF156-96D3-44B1-95E7-427A3E91D2CD.jpg (1008x740, 405.3K)