My high school was racially segregated. We had distinct black and white areas...

My high school was racially segregated. We had distinct black and white areas. The cafeteria was divided into two sides known simply as "the white side" and "the black side". Do you do this in your country?

Attached: segregation.png (570x413, 100.36K)

It's been over 70 years since segregated schools and black people are STILL made they didn't have refrigerated water fountains lol

>nOOO this water too lukewarm for my tastes!!

no

Yes, we call them public and private schoos

>My grandparents died in the holodomor under stalin
>My grandpa got his legs blown off in WWII
>MY GRANDMA HAD TO SIT ON THE BACK OF THE BUS

I'm pretty sure niggers were sent to wars too

didn't this happened when antifa got an independent piece or something? lol

>THEY DIDN'T LET ME TRY ON A HAT IN A STORE

holodomor didn't happen hohol

what do you mean by independent piece?

So were whites.

My high school had no minorities, no cliques, no subcultures, no outcasts, we were just a bunch of friendly bros and broettes, 120 students per year. Good times.

not outright, and i come from a very diverse liberal new england town, but everybody self segregated into their racial cliques with very little crossover if thats what you mean

>120 students per year
thats fuckin dinky

Those drinking fountains were refrigerated?

Yeah but between spics and whites. It’s a natural thing I’m guessing. There was no outward pressure for it

>holodomor
>real
Why hohols are such anti-black nazis?

No. It doesn't. It's so bizarre in America because you're not even different people. Here, race tends to align with actual differences, language and culture, and yet people are still never autistic like this.

you lost

the cultures are different, i know a black guy who told me he got his first blowjob when he was 7 years old.

dude got raped

no he said it was from a girl the same age.

how about asian or hispanic areas?

Attached: 1661176054608.jpg (640x628, 67.45K)

They're not different. You just overstate minor aesthetic differences. You and blacks are not more different than me and literal mainland Chinese people who didn't speak English very well that I was readily friends with.