Are modern-day Greeks descended from Ancient Greeks?

Are modern-day Greeks descended from Ancient Greeks?

Attached: 99.jpg (1585x792, 165.71K)

Depends on how much the byzantines raped the genetics of the greek peninsula

>the byzantines
what do you think they were

Roman, at that time an identity hold by multiple ethnicities(Greek, Anatolian, Armenian etc) who lived under Roman law and spoke the same language as the roman state

Why don't greekoids restore their palaces instead of having their city look like a bombed out shithole?

They spoke Greek tho

UNESCO plus most of material was stolen by french and british archeologists.

From a letter of Michel Fourmont, a French antiquatian, of 1730.

"For more a month, although ill, I am working with 30 laborers for the complete destruction of Sparta; hardly a day goes by without finding something, and some days have produced as many as 20 inscriptions. If I could do at Tegea, Antigonia (Mantineia), Nemea and one or two other cities what I have done at Hermione, Troezen, and Sparta, it wouldn't be necessary to send anyone here. There would be nothing left. I have not been able to knock down the remains of the former places, because of the plague, without which they would be totally destroyed. For lack of books, these destructions shall be the only way to make illustrious a voyage which has caused such a stir.[9]"

>tfw I'm an E-V13 with anglo-norman genetics
we wuz ancient greekz
we wuz ancient romanz
we wuz anglo saxons
we wuz vikangz

Attached: 1645136539008.png (434x300, 16K)

the tall blond ones I guess, just lijke the ancestors of the Ancient Greeks the Nords

there's some changes but classical greeks and myceneans were south-east euros

Attached: 1660597017793955897.png (736x864, 117.14K)

Attached: 1657917123461.png (1494x974, 497.03K)

yes. Greeks reached the pinnacle of civilization, realized it was all meaningless, and decided to return to monke. Greeks are just a more blackpilled version of their ancestors.

Obviously not.
Ancient greeks looked like modern scandis.

Cope.
My ancestors humbled them into submission

who?

100% turk dna

Trojans

they lost tho

language =/= genetics

Who else?

We know they were Anatolian mutts

>Roman
They were Anatolian. Italics (Urnfielders) created the Roman Republic.

I see people are still painting shapes in the clouds

Finnish.

Modern greeks are sadly the antithesis of ancient Hellas

Attached: 1639491345054.png (9424x4320, 3.97M)

I am not convinced there are any regions in Europe since the Indo Europeans that have significantly changed genetics outside of the Balkans.

No. There was no unified "greek" nation or culture back then. Byzantium was Roman and the Ottomans were Turkish. Greece as a country, ethnicity and nation has nothing to do with anything before the 1800s when a bunch of British aristocrats created the Greek nation and gave them a king. It's pure we wuzzing.

Modern Greeks are Balkan, Persian, and Turkish.

This.

False

Bullshit. Northern euros have inferiority complex since their ancestors were mudhut dwellers and not like greeks.

Attached: 1660598915662654.jpg (600x800, 105.82K)

user thats the sculpture of a gaul you retard, lmao