Either you die a hero or you live long enough to have sexual assault allegations against you

Either you die a hero or you live long enough to have sexual assault allegations against you

Attached: 1655675354155.jpg (978x1157, 508.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-jeffrey-epstein-banned-mar-lago-book-florida-sex-offender-a9655661.html
bitchute.com/video/Utfd3JEbXba7/And
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any trump connection whatsoever just has to be mentioned, doesn't it?

he really lives rent free in everyones head

Honestly surprised he lasted so long.

>dirty old man does dirty shit
imagine my shock

>husband of a former Trump official
oh thank god they said something about drumpf, now i know i'm not supposed to like this guy

>have a consensual affair
>be paid 3 million dollars
>treated like a victim

I for one am SHOCKED that he would do such a thing!

>husband of a former Trump official
Fucking rent free

Attached: 1595742232610.jpg (500x500, 43.62K)

Female has consensual affair with boss and is now calling herself a 'victim'

Imagine my shock.

Never, ever hire women.

Attached: 1655410886699.jpg (747x1024, 184.91K)

Kevin Nash

Attached: 1629219011882.jpg (642x722, 55.11K)

>$3 million for consensual sex
literally a whore

Sounds like a work. He'll be back in a few years after unmasking himself during WrestleMania to Roman Reigns.

i guess he dies being both

meh, everyone in that industry is a weasel

>Joe Biden, Successor to Donald Trump, Falls Off His Bicycle and Busts His Ass
Seriously, CNN?

Its funny because the only thing I remember about Linda McMahon is Vince's quarrel with her on WWE back during the WWE vs WCW saga

Holy fuck Trump derangement syndrome is real.

kek

Attached: EyMVZ6dv.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>$3million to cover up illegal acts which obviates & anulls said NDA
FTFY

Literally Retarded Harvey Weinstein in Vince's body & brain.

Consensual sex is considered sexual assault now? Well looks like everyone here is still safe atleast.

Possibly the most credibly allegation yet

Vince looks like a fucking pervert and he exploited this image to force wrestlers to kiss his ass live
I bet he uses it as sauce to jerk off later that day

i want McMahon to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Not because it's wrong but because I don't have the money for a sex assistant

the problem is it is a publicly traded company.

longer version

Attached: Sfc91E.gif (320x240, 2.24M)

Husband of a friend of a cousin of the maid of the dog of the parrot of the valet of one of Trump's gardeners

user...

Trump's Derangement Syndrome is very real...
symptoms include illegal activity with underage minors.

Attached: Epsteins-pedo-buddy-Donald-Duck-Trump.jpg (748x487, 132K)

Call me when they consider not having sex at all as sexual assault, then everyone here is truly fucked unironically.

next its going to come out that wrestling is fake.

trump winning was not part of The Plan™ and you will be reminded of your transgression until the end of time
organized discord raids spreading stuff like blacked, chudposting, trans posting etc literally began because groups were terrified of the possibility that trump's election was aided by 4chinz

Sure thing, schizo

Attached: trump-in-israel-620x412.jpg (620x412, 19.62K)

If they can rig elections why did they allow Trump to win in the first place?

he's almost 80 and in recent interviews he slurs his words due to age-related cognitive and physical decline, and he was the CEO for 40 years. He had a good run, though it's a shame it had to end like this. So I guess his daughter and Triple H will take over now?

they slacked off a bit because they Thought Hillary had a 99% chance. It was a big mistake.

Ok groomer
>One club member said Mr Trump kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-jeffrey-epstein-banned-mar-lago-book-florida-sex-offender-a9655661.html
>Brad Edwards, the attorney for several Epstein victims, confirms Donald Trump helped his investigation back in 2009
bitchute.com/video/Utfd3JEbXba7/And that whole Katie Johnson suit...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Vince is based but the guy got a target on his chest, made too many enemies, bros.

the underestimated him then turned it up to 11 on the next election

it's fake but he's still their boss
do you think wrestlers have a say when he makes them join his kiss my ass club?

he gets off on it

No. I work hard & die. You some cunt?