Does this happen in your country?

does this happen in your country?
>flag
yes

Attached: 8DB2DBCE-4603-407E-B73E-5E1E4E2C4460.jpg (750x557, 203.89K)

yes though there's plenty of places where cost of living is low since no one wants to live in sasketchewan
but vancouver real estate scams bring the average up

Just an idea, how about you LEARN AN ACTUAL USEFUL SKILL so that you get paid more than seven bucks an hour? Just a suggestion, haha.

average white zoomer makes 100k
nobody cares about boomer non-whites on minimum wage lmao this is such a cope reminder that the US is not comparable to european countries but only to the EU, EU states are either american states or american regions

why don't people with useful skills grow their own food, hunt their own meat, wash their own cars, and make their own clothing? why do they need me to take care of that shit for them if they are skilled?

rent for a 20m2 cuckshed is 1400 in a smaller city
min net wage for soneone over 26 is 2400
its unironically impossible to live onthe 1200

No. For $1.8k in rent you get a luxury apartment in Stockholm.
My 1 bedroom, huge living room, big kitchen and large bath apartment (66sqm) costs me $600/month. And it's pretty expensive for my area because it's a rooftop apartment with an L shaped balcony.
But you can easily rent a 1 room studio apartment (30-40sqm) for $400/month or so.
You can work at Mcdonald's and still live comfortably here.

>No. For $1.8k in rent you get a luxury apartment in Stockholm
Insane. Here a shitty student apartment is 3k

What the fuck? Rent in St petersburg is more expensive than in fucking Stockholm, is it a joke? Can't suffer in Sweden

You have to take some things into consideration.
The average salary in Sweden 2022 is around 33 200 kronor (that's around $3300) and after taxes that would leave you with $2600.
Not exactly USA level salaries.

Also rents in Sweden are heavily controlled and often subsidized by the government. Landlords can't just raise them. Nor can they kick you out either unless you break the terms of contract (being too loud, getting multiple warnings, not paying rent etc) . Rental contracts are not time limited here.

You're all exaggerating, otherwise young Poles, Americans and Russians would all be unemployed.

Attached: bonbi skeptic.png (669x675, 462.15K)

Most of Europe (except the really poor parts) are usually more expensive to rent in when compared to Sweden.

if you're making 2600 a month and paying 400 in rent, you're living like the king of kings.

>unemployed.
*homeless

He's lying or lives in the middle of nowhere. Euros do this a LOT. Rent is extremely expensive anywhere anyone wants to live.

>Takes the average rent price
>Doesn't take average income

these are the top 30 most expensive cities in the world for cost of living

1) San Francisco
2) new York
3) London
4) Boston
5) San Jose
6) Hong Kong
7) los Angeles
8) Washington
9) Dublin
10) San Diego
11) Seattle
12) Sydney
13) Paris
14) Oslo
15) Amsterdam
16) coopenhagen
17) Auckland
18) Chicago
19) Toronto
20) Singapore
21) Portland
22) Denver
23) Mississauga
24) Munich
25) Vancouver
26) Austin
27) Stockholm
28) Brisbane
29) Philadelphia
30) Melbourne

I can't complain these days since I swapped to EV but when I drove my gasoline powered Volvo life wasn't fun.
We're talking $10/gallon.

Maybe you don't NEED to live in L.A. if you're not a CEO?

Retard

I've heard that Sweden has very strict rent controls. Most rents aren't market-based, you usually get on a long waiting list and get a subsidized apartment one day.

Buying property in Stockholm is just as fucked as in the worst cities of continental Europe, though.

Min wage in states with high rent isn't 7.25

ahh right he's probably a fucking NEET living on their government subsidized shit
it's especially northern euros who need to desperately cope and keep their headcanon going that they're better off than americans that do this
meds accept that their lot in life is based on good weather and being extroverted but nords have nothing except muh moral superiority and muh corner case slight economic advantage

That’s a tiny detail USA cheerleaders miss. It’s true that in cities like LA, a mentally retarded Mexican can make like $4000 net. But then it’s also average rents in cities like that approach $3000. And the average neighborhood is a 80% nonwhite, so you wanna pay more than the average if you can.

Rent is indeed government subsidized but I'm not a NEET. The majority of apartments in Sweden are government subsidized. It's how the housing market works here.
I work a normal income job, live in a normal city and my rent is still that low.
My area is pretty cheap but not scummy or a refugee hell either. It's mostly Swedish couples and young families.

But as mentioned, the housing queues can be massive. We're talking 6-8 years in the average Swedish city, 15+ in Stockholm.
(for those wondering, the queue system is a point system based on time, the longer you've been in the queue the more points you have = the larger the chance that you get to sign a contract first).

>What is society

15 years? So if you finish your masters in a small village with 25, you have to wait until 30-40 to move to a city with job prospects?

Attached: 9FE32FD0-D23C-4C5C-92EF-E109362B5572.jpg (296x297, 31.46K)

we all live with our parents here
or as I prefer to say, my parents live with me

>He's lying or lives in the middle of nowhere
No. I'm not.

Attached: Skärmbild 2022-08-23 234735.jpg (1237x262, 53.59K)

what we live in

Attached: 7F1C71C0-036A-48FC-B118-13DFD4134CD0.png (564x577, 437.67K)

then YOUR RENT IS INVALID YOU FUCKING RETARD, YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT IN TAX

Is there any statistic on that? % of young Russians living with parents?

>Avarage rent
>Minimum wage
Que?