ITT: Any Forums in 1852

Attached: 800px-1852_Colton's_Map_of_the_World_on_Mercator's_Projection_(_Pocket_Map_)_-_Geographicus_-_World-colton-1852.jpg (800x576, 187.04K)

*dies in a famine*

>Revolution failed
>Soulless Factories popping up
>Germany will NEVER be united
I suffer

>his country doesn't have gold

ah fuck

Just moggin' on Portenhos

Attached: osorio.jpg (1440x922, 178.54K)

>Your cunt
>Did your king have to resign because he was a coomer?
Kingdom of Bavaria
Yes

my whole town got washed away again
oh well time to rebuild

Should I move to a city and get an industrial job? It looks easy, but my family has lived in the Kentish countryside since time immemorial.

Attached: 1024px-Adolph_Menzel_-_Eisenwalzwerk_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1024x636, 166.76K)

16 hours a day, six days a week without paid vacations and barely surviving. Those were the good old days.

>napoleon's nephew become the first president of France then starts a coup when he realises he can't have a second term then creates the second empire where he will be the last monarch
clown shit

16 hours was/is (are still larping?) an outlier, though 14 hours which was standard wasn't much better.

I'm a slave. Bad. But poles are seething. Good.

I'm a farmer or a fisherman as are majority of people here. There're some strange things called "factories" in some cities. They produce cloth and metal and what not...

the hungarians have been put in their place as have the Italians for now. All is well in the world

Just here to remind you that anglo-french cucks FEAR the HOLY ALLIANCE BVLLS. Don't even think about going to war with us, PRVSSIA and AVSTRIA got our backs

Gee I do love being a citizen of the Two Sicilies

This "republic" is an absolute joke, the monarchy can't come back soon enough, not one of those filthy Bourbons though, it has to a Habsburg

'ate the monarch
'ate anglos
'ate injun bastards
luv' the pope
luv' the countryside
luv' my 12 children

simple as.

the Earth is getting hotter, this is probably caused by God's wrath for separating Government from the Church.

Attached: 28JPHEAT1.jpg (3000x2174, 803.91K)

We should've deported you with the Acadians. You'll soon disappear anyway, how does it feel that Montreal is majority Anglophone?

>how does it feel that Montreal is majority Anglophone?

Never was and never will, proddie nigger.

Attached: ewretrh.jpg (250x356, 25.58K)