OH N-

OH N-

Attached: 109438240820.jpg (1198x689, 245.56K)

this is just like that one time where i faked being a jew to get off of work!

Americans lie about being non-white because their collapsing shithole country worships brown people.

If it's "authentic", shouldn't they be casting actual inuits for the water tribe characters?

All natives are the same to neo-libs. Same logic to putting all latin nations under the same umbrella with no nuance.

Because non-whites get the jobs

Attached: 1648302434107.jpg (952x500, 116.03K)

So are they going to recognise *why* someone would go to this extreme, thus demonstrating that 'white privilege' is horseshit, or are they simply going to feign outrage?

she is literally the most qualified supreme court justice on the entire court idiot

so what if hes not a registered member of the tribe

>Local white man lies his way into bleaching both Midthunder and Zhang
I kneel

Attached: 10938428009.jpg (1479x722, 258.6K)

I thought he was just another Hapa. Did people think he was injun?

How can a racial group be oppressed if you literally can't even tell who belongs to the group without a registry that tracks their ancestry?

Based

Still catching up to Europe, Euroshit.

>the most qualified supreme court justice on the entire court
>can't define what a "woman" is

Didn't know Elliot Roger transitioned. Good for her.

>Trump-supporting family
do they think only white people voted for Trump?

>Leftists now care about the race of the person cast in an adaptation
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA
I thought race "didn't matter", cucks? I thought only "racists" got mad over that stuff? I thought it was a fantasy setting with magic and shit so caring about rave was stupid?
What changed?

Unironically yes. Leftists are not good with "facts".

She knows what a woman is, she just wasn't going to fall for the right's dirty tricks.

They can do amazing things with surgery these days, I'm thinking of going in for it myself.

Attached: 10984309324.jpg (1080x1086, 164.23K)

>Democrats unironically openly trying to persecute/blacklist people in the professional world for supporting Trump
And then they try to lie/gaslight and tell you it isn't happening.

>basic fucking question
>dirty tricks
The absolute state of Leftists.