Jesus christ this shit looks like a masterpiece compared to JW: Dominion

Jesus christ this shit looks like a masterpiece compared to JW: Dominion.

Attached: jp3.jpg (2035x3000, 2M)

The alcoholic turd I just flushed down the toilet looks like a masterpiece compared to JW: Dominion.
The JW movies are worse than tragedy, they're atrocities.

its actually very good. the only thing holding it back is the lack of a climax. it just fizzles out and ends. not sure what they could have put in after the raptor egg scene. anything but a guy with a megaphone though lmao

The only good one is the first one, even JP2 was a steaming turd that /t/vcels like only for nostalgia.

One is a movie, the other is a product

Why was Dominion so bad help a nigga

I really wished they had gone with the human Dino hybrids and made it max horror. The books had a lot darker scarier tone that I think the reboots could have benefited from.

I'm putting it between Dominion and Fallen Kingdom. This one started the problem with not killing non-antagonists.

3 is the second best film in the franchise. 2 is probably the most overrated one and fuck anyone that dares say it's even close to being comparable to the first one.

The final encounter with the spinosaur was the climax.

It's weak like the entire movie. The raptors carry the movie alone. And a few nice-looking shots.

Didn't have a plot to start,
Like dinosaurs... Around the world
Lol no, hace the main characters narrowly escape scene after scene knowing none of them die or even get scratches while white man company bad.

I'd agree with that. JP honestly pussies out on being a horror in favour of being a blockbuster too much.

i think people would be warmer towards jp3 if it just didnt have such a shit ending

oh that reminds me
that scene where a pterodactyl slowly emerges from the fog on the bridge? kino

JP3 has some fucking great shots in it. One of my favourite is the guy on the runway waving for the plane to stop only for the camera to cut to the Spinosaurus running out and snapping him up. Also the big long shot of the Trex vs Spino fight. JP3 has some great visuals.

It's so good it fools people into thinking that what comes next is just as good and not just a standard modern blockbuster action scene.

Spielberg > Johnston >>>>>>>> Trevorrow > getting a papercut between your toes > Bayona

>tfw i just noticed the director of Fallen Kingdom is making the first two eps of that Amazon LOTR show
Whoops kek

At worst it's a shallow island adventure with no consequences and no harmfull effect to the previous movies

I wish they dwelve more into the mystery of the Spino and the other unclassified dinosaurs of Site B that are just there without being present in any In-gen list, as well as the prototypes in the lab. In the theatric run they just hint at all that stuff with 2-3 lines

Bird Cage was cool too. But apparently was a scene initially planned for the Lost World, so it would be still Spilberg's brainchild

After Fallen Kingdom goes through the same process as JPIII and becomes the "underappreciated" sequel I wonder what will be cited as the reason. For JPIII it's velociraptors (genuinely good argument) and a couple shots of either spino or pteranodon (inconsequential to the movie).