What does it mean 'to suffer'?

People on here talk about suffering all the time, but what does that truly mean? Which country embodies suffering in its purest sense?

If you think about this question long enough, you will come to the conclusion that this distinction belongs to the United Kingdom.

Attached: uk-01.png (3477x3739, 3.19M)

>Which country embodies suffering in its purest sense?
the middle parts of the United states

Ah yes, where you can work remotely for a coastal company for a six digit salary. Definitely not suffering as compared to the UK where you earn £29k in the most expensive parts

>work remotely for a coastal company for a six digit salary
take news

for some reason, every single European on this website is in the technology industry and they base all of their world views through that single lens.

The United$tatian cries out in pain as he is reminded he does not suffer with hundreds of thousands of dollars of savings and assets.

well... Any Forums is populated with college and university graduates in those fields I think

You can earn six digits in meme jobs in the US easily. Meanwhile traditional (civil, mechanical, chemical) engineers here have £25k as starting salaries and cap out at £40k. All while rent sucks 2/3 of that out, while taxes take care of the other third.

Bongs truly suffer. Any decent software job here will have a starting salary of 50k+

it's populated with a lot more than just those people, 2005 is over now.

no, not easily at all. it takes 15-20 years of experience to get to that level and that's only if you qualify for an upper management position, there's a million reasons why the owner of your company might decline to make you an executive member.

you don't suffer nigel

I'm happy you suffer

>mfw firstoids earning 5 times more than you for the same shit try to pretend that they somehow suffer
god I fucking hate firstoids

Attached: 1652597569234.jpg (1552x1152, 140.17K)

In 2006 the starting salary at my company was £22k
In 2022 the starting salary at my company is £22k

>I suffer with my 60-90k salary in a generic service job, boo hoo hoo!
An engineer or scientist in the UK would kill for that.

You have positive wage growth. The UK has negative wage growth. Poland is on track to overtake the UK in terms of standards of living.

a generic service job is about a 28k cap before you have to move up to the next level or get a 2nd part-time job.

Yeah, if only the current trend keeps up without any changes maybe in 100 years we'll have similar wages!
But we won't, since currently inflation is growing faster than any wages, so in practice we're just getting poorer.

>move up to the next level
Which Americans do easily, as their competition is thots with mush for brains. You do not suffer.

The flyover states?
Those are so cool though. I want to go to Appalachia, the Midwest and the rocky mountains

>inflation in Poland is expected to be 13.3%
Meanwhile, inflation in the UK is expected to be more than 18%. You do not suffer.

It's over.

Attached: britain is over.png (1937x307, 59.65K)

the west is nice
I've never been to Appalachia
I suffer in the Midwest

why, is everyone gay in England? hot girls move up faster than anyone else, i used to work with a girl who went from bakery manager to store manager when i had a generic service job. that isn't supposed to happen, you're supposed to work as a night time closing manager for a couple of years first.

It could rise to 100% and you'd still earn more and have a better standard of living than anyone here.
I mean it completely seriously, without a hint of sarcasm or jests - if you've lived in the UK your whole life, then you literally have never ever ever felt what it means to suffer. The meaning of suffering is literally beyond your comprehension, because you've even even encountered it. You will never know the struggle just to make ends meet in a thirdie country.

Can't you move wherever you want within the commonwealth? Just migrate bro