WHAT A LIFE

WHAT A LIFE

Attached: DRUK_.jpg (458x687, 54.76K)

im having beer spiked with cheap vodka hbu guyse

I got drunk Friday and hung out with some old friends. Then I remembered why I stopped doing that. They’re all losers and assholes, and I was so hungover I couldn’t do shit Saturday. Alcohol is an absolute joke. I rather pop some addies and sip coffee than be drunk. The only time being drunk is fun is when you’ll get way too hungover in the morning from it. That’s why it sucks

Don't have work tomorrow so I'm just continuing drinking. Just beer and vodka seltzers. Coming down with a flu tho so that sucks. Gonna hit the sauna in a few minutes.

weak faggot

Nah you just don't know how to drink.

>hangover
boohoo drink more you fucking pussy

I know how to drink. My problem was 2 of the guys brought over their girlfriends, and 1 of my friends kept being an asshole to me because I was talking to her, or he was trying to be cool and seem like a badass or something. And like, when people are drunk they’re so retarded. I was outside with my friend, and we were just fucking around shooting at stuff, and my friend comes out and gives me this huge long spiel like “hey man, I know you want to do this, but you really can’t, the girls don’t feel safe. It’s alright I understand, but please just stop”. I get it, if you don’t want me to I’ll stop. It’s your house. Just say “hey don’t shoot that” and I’ll stop with no problem. I don’t need a 2 minute speech when I took it fine and agreed to the first time. So emotional. So stupid. You know, I used to just fuck around and do all kinds of shit, now they’re like the babies

Who invited females out to a boy’s night wtf

being druk around taken women is the worst thing ever, also it doesnt explain the hangover criticism

I'm saying no to alcohol. I want to do better. Goodbye drukros.

>just fucking around shooting at stuff
wtf

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO DRUK GODS

Agreed dude, got burned out of drinking by the time I was 22. I can understand if you have few hobbies or friends it could easily consume your life.

Based, how are we all doing tonight?

Attached: druk time.png (630x420, 424.45K)

I think I'm just staying home tonight not feeling like going to a bar. Maybe watch some kino (honestly might rewatch DRUK)

It’s a country thing. City slickers wouldn’t get it

Going out is lame, staying and getting DRUK is kino

Honestly this. Alcohol isnt fun in ypur 30's unless you go so hard that you dont care.

I like both desu. Sometimes your own company is the best company.

You'd be surprised how many faggots think they need to roll in a spouse combo to shit that only invites either guys or women.

For me its grinding slayer on OSRS and getting wasted

3 beers in but I gotta work tomorrow so only one more for me unfortunately

>Not just working drunk

Whats everyone drinking tonight then?

Attached: tv feels bar.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Pepsi and ice:(

>be me
>have work at 6:30
>it's 4:00
>cannot sleep until I'm druk
>skall a quarter of a bottle of whisky
I don't have a drinking problem.

Attached: 1654994256144.jpg (500x353, 27.31K)

Am danish and still haven’t watched this flick yet

I miss the Frogs&Feels tavern so much

Attached: 1492994197725.jpg (535x386, 51.05K)

It's a cool flick, pretty funny for Dannish standards