/Bcs/ Better Call Saul General

God in human clothing edition

Attached: F63865C6-1ACA-4C1B-852F-F7FD011B52D4.jpg (480x360, 11.5K)

*snore* mimimimimimimimimi

Attached: 1649818643787.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>spends the last 5 eps redeeming herself and gets a spot in heaven next to chuck and walt

Attached: 1655512215443.jpg (1751x1784, 273.33K)

Gus isn't solid. He's not my guy. It's not my call. I'm sorry. I can't do it.

Lalo bros….not like this…I thought were going to make it to the Gene timeline…

HEY GOMIE YOU SACK OF SHIT BEANER WHAT A SURPRISE TO FIND YOU SLEEPING ON THE JOB LIKE THE LAZY LITTLE ICE DODGER WE ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE HAHA NO JUST KIDDING BUDDY GONNA MISS YOU

Fuck the chicken nigger. It's the BB plot armor that cucked Lalo to death. They never should have made Breaking Bad.

>s06e04 directed by Rhea Seehorn
>s06e06 directed by Giancarlo Esposito
why?

i walked into a bcs thread after finishing season 3 and the shows so fuckiung boring i just decided to read thje episode synopses for the next couple of seasons

To get them directors credits and experience

at this point they've been friends with the producers for years, and in hollywood friends help each other out by giving jobs and granting favors

But who was Alvarez

Attached: upload_2022_06_19_13_12_22_156.png (1067x803, 744.69K)

Has anybody seen Billy?

So who finished construction on the super lab after the Germans left?

So when did Bob have his heart attack? They said it was from filming in the desert

So wait… how does Lalo’s plan make any sense?

Why would he have Jimmy or Kim go to Gus’s house to shoot him? Isn’t the plan contingent on him first proving to the cartel that Gus is going behind their back. And in that case, wouldn’t Lalo want the cartel to kill Gus instead? And if Lalo is able to sneak into the laundromat and kill all his guards, why didn’t he just do that in the first place?
If it’s to prove that Jimmy and Kim weren’t working for Gus, then arent both outcomes bad? Either they’re not working for Gus and know nothing and now Lalo has no one to interrogate or they are working for him and will not shoot him and reveal Lalo’s location.

It makes no sense. What the fuck is going on in this episode?

So wait there just happens to be a guy who will disappear you right there in Albuquerque conveniently?

Lalo. The torture Gus puts him through is making him finish it all by himself

>Bob have his heart attack

Attached: 608.png (567x310, 22.44K)

So when will we see Jimmy walking in on his wife fucking his step dad?

It was a triple bluff
>Bluffed about killing Gus at home to draw Mike away from the laundromat
>Double bluff about Jimmy/Mike killing Gus because he knew it would draw Gus away from his safe house, probably by relying on Mike not killing a civilian and relying on the civilian explaining to Mike about Lalo at Jimmy's apapartment
>Triple bluff as he just tied up Jimmy so the laundromat would be lower in priority

The only thing missing is why on earth Husy would leave the safe house to go to the laundromat...without Mike and his guys (solid, but stretched thin)

it's okay, you're just retarded. you'll figure it out eventually.