Would india people accept this partition?

Would india people accept this partition?

Attached: india.png (2048x2048, 202.25K)

Yes

fuck i misspelled maharashtra

why did you put random dicks in there

Tf? I dont wanna live in some Christian country. Make Tamizhagam an hardcore atheist state or something.

Wtf why did Nepal take Bhutan?

isnt kashmir mostly muslim? isnt nepal mostly hindu?

Attached: Untitled153_20220823225627.png (2048x2048, 350.6K)

All these other states growing immensely

Why does Gujarat not get more?

Entirely wrong. You've divided Rajasthan between Punjab and Bharat. Paki Punjabis are muslims and speak Urdu, while Indian Punjabis speak Punjabi and are Sikh and Hindu. There no common religion or culture, unlike in Bengal where all speak Bengali. Also Tamils are war loving chuds who would never accept an abrahamicuck religion as majority.

Also the north eastern Indians would genocide banlgadshis if given free hard so that's not viable either.

>there is no common culture in the punjabs
you are retarded if you think so

You're the retarded one. Indian and paki Punjabi culture are vastly different today.

urdu is only spoken natively in sindh by indian mujahirs, punjabis speak punjabi. the food is identical, the music is the same. only difference is religion and inbreeding.

>urdu is only spoken natively in sindh by indian mujahirs
False
>food is identical, the music is the same.
Nope
>religion and inbreeding
Religion and language affect everything. It has changed the character of both sides of border. You're just unaware.

i am Punjabi you fucking idiot

>nooooo you must follow my state propaganda

Attached: file.png (1012x800, 227.62K)

Why do subhumans keep giving Kashmir so much land?. Those shitskins are limited to a fucking valley breeding like the subhuman rats they are.

Which area of Punjab? Are you Sikh or Hindu? Nonetheless, you're indeed retarded.

Inhaled too much paki propaganda.

far far away from your chamar lands

everyone thinks you also look like that and say that

I'm not Indian, I don't suffer from inferiority complexes and couldn't give a rats ass about what others think.

Lmao why does Kashmir ket Himachal and Jammu of all thing if any thing they should be cut down to size. Further and then exterminated.

>don't suffer from inferiority complexes and couldn't give a rats ass about what others think.
Ali abpoop al bhangali please stop lying to yourself we know how subhuman you shitskins are.