Do actresses get self conscious when showing booba?

Do actresses get self conscious when showing booba?

Attached: 485AA776-620F-4F79-9B3B-D5E5529EC562.jpg (824x1036, 40.17K)

if they nippl hard then ye

yes. women know that boobs are actually rather comical unless filmed correctly, and they're always self conscious about size, shape, symmetry.

I hope so

Women are not conscious you retard.

slutty women love to show off and suck and fuck everyone they can and that's fine by me. they're doing what they were born to do.

I can see her nipple and boss saw it so now I'm promoted.

Based

>Non-sentient creature
>Being self-conscious
You slept through the biology lessons or something?

I want more titty fucking in movies.

this

Attached: 12.png (580x360, 17.38K)

Probably a bit. Not all of them.
I'd imagine its also different for sexual senes and then just stuff like a shower or changing scene.
One is supposed to be sexy and provocative so you can get into that mindset easier, while the latter is supposed to be more natural, which might make one feel more vulnerable.

t.

Attached: incell.png (632x633, 443.82K)

eww ugly tranny picture

Eva doesn't.

Imagine being a simp
Face it bucko, in 2022 you're either gay or a loser

why'd you post yourself?

Females aren't sentient

No. They're literally paid whores. They get off on exposing themselves on camera.

I once directed an actress in a topless shot. She seemed pretty self-conscious about the whole experience. Which seemed strange to me because the actress was also a professional camgirl. I guess there's something different about appearing nude in a film than masturbating on camera for an internet show. Even though I'm certain more people have seen her camgirl show than have seen the movie.

>Booba

Attached: 6B03B568-B821-4D4F-A1AC-0683E94EC097.png (194x259, 9.57K)

tpbp

T H I S

Eva Green in proxima

Eva is excited by showing her breasts and body. This particular shot had 0 requirement tombe in this movie, but she wanted it.

Fuck off newfag.

No. They're all whores who advertise their bodies to Hollywood execs for and billionaire sandniggers for sex and jobs.

Based