Still thinking about how I made a fool of my self earlier

still thinking about how I made a fool of my self earlier
how hard I try I can't keep my mouth shut when paying for my groceries at the store
>"that one I will eat later!"
said that about my fucking potato salad that I bought, that was 7 hours ago and retardanxiety wont go away

does things like this happen in your cunt? I can never shut up when waiting for the card transaction to finish.

Attached: 1661217495443685.png (638x359, 246.79K)

Why did you say that...

You are severe mongo

Attached: 1661254239423858.jpg (1800x900, 422.39K)

mongoloid mathias

Do you also randomly cringe at things said years ago, like once I nervously asked where the bus goes to a cashier and I still cringe about that.

yes one time a girl touched me on the butt and I ran away

i do as well. i cringe about a job i left 4 years ago, i went to give a sort of goodbye hug for a teammate i was close to, and for some reason proceeded to hug all the 17 team members in the room. it was awkward as fuck and i was aware but could not stop myself from hugging each and every one, while thinking "what are you doing holy shit everyones staring at you and dreading their turn pls stop". but i couldnt. i will never forget that.

lol, that sounds kinda funny in hindsight. Don't worry though, I think you're just overthinking social situations.

Go to the store tomorrow and ask them to heat up your salad. If they say they can't heat up your salad tell them you need it heated because you will eat it later. They will think you're just a prick and not autistic.

kek

holy kek

Hahahaha well at least you got a good story out of it. I can relate to that.

I probably have 20+ things that I regret and cringe about. Even some things that happen 10 years ago I regret that I didn't do differently.
lmao I incellaughed in my incelroom. I have probably done similar things. That I know is cringe and wrong when doing it but it's too late to withdraw and stop it from keep happening.

Oof sinking through the floor just imagining it. But also like its a no win situation of what if you only hug one and then say goodbye, that would be awkward too.

relax, it was attempt to break the ice. sometimes you fail, sometimes you manage to start a convo.

just dont be some clingy sperg like swedes are and you´re good to go.

Attached: 1656244309480.jpg (1242x1394, 217.13K)

i think thats what went on in my mind at the time. but in retrospect i would've come out of it much less like a retard and just as maybe slightly rude. or i could have just shook people's hands like a normal human being.

Is okay Swebro you're just autistic like most of us.

Fucking kek. This happened to me recently.
I was on a bunch of drugs and started wishing everyone in the room happy friendship day with handshakes.

I was thinking to myself that I should stop but I couldn't bear the awkwardness of leaving it halfway.

>just dont be some clingy sperg like swedes are
ouch...

yeah thats kinda normal reaction coz as far as i remember it being, girls touching butt is kinda emasculating. like what the fuck no get your bitch hands out, i wanna be the man.

especially if its without warning like what the fuck, ask for consent first. If girls grab MY ass, its fine to people and funny. If I grab some girl ass, they wanna start a fight. Fuck i hate this world so much.

quit being such a beta. if she grabs your ass you grab hers back and everyone is happy.

>that one I will eat later!
kingen

Attached: 1660390374875527.png (360x360, 244.32K)

I am now imagining myself in this situation and am panicking

Yeah these days I would but you dont think that way when you are 15

Yeah me too, can relate like sometimes it just hits me like a truck too and I cant really function or wanna go outside because im scared im just going to make a fool out of myself again. Its not healthy thinking though.
Oh well, I guess we live and learn from it situations like this.

matgeek