What was your favorite Game of Thrones episode?

What was your favorite Game of Thrones episode?

Attached: 43954.jpg (648x482, 53.88K)

Baelor

The one where Sendor fucks Arya doggy style (pun intended)

The one that killed the show

The Viper vs Mountain duel. Damn, that was a great fight

The one where Hound

the beginning of the fight has literally 30 cuts in 30 seconds

>highest ever budget for a tv show at the time
>bogus pop rivet leather strip armor that wouldn't stop a bb

Blackwater

>sho tish ish the brave companion

Attached: D77QGsTXYAAvbFi.jpg_large.jpg (1748x1285, 68.06K)

Bro that's a brigandine

Because the actual fighting action is secondary, as it should be. It's all about the bystanders and the drama.

Anything with STANNIS THE MANNIS in it
THE ONE TRUE KING

Attached: Stannissymbol.png (879x1307, 172.05K)

Every single one before the faggots making it ran out of the fat cunt's book material.

>ran out of the fat cunt's book material
>hasn't read the books

I liked the episode with the vikings.

Attached: Untitled.png (1214x630, 1.1M)

I can't even remember a full episode. I liked whenever Richard Dormer was on the screen, I'm gay for his voice.
Shame about Beric's ending in the show.
>Every time I come back, I'm a bit less

Attached: 1009755.jpg (3150x2100, 1.93M)

If only we had the original mountain actor and both that retard from thunderdome with the baby face

Fuck man, I don't know. Maybe when Pedro Pascal gets killed by The Mountain?
Nah, I know what it is, it's when they started Jaime's redemption arc and he's telling the story to Brienne in that bath, that's it.

Not really. Oberyn died like a retard. It was much more unexpected and quick in books. Mountain quickly grabbed him and punched him so hard, he crushed his skull.

The one where people have sex and someone dies

The one where the army was IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING WALLS hahahaha this show is so cancer.

I mean okay, not exactly ran out off, they could've done young griff and connigton, victarion, stoneheart and many other things. Cunts just adatped things the wrong way and then ran out of material on the shit they've decided to do.

They didn't adapt a single sentence from Feast and Dance and it's not like this piece of a shitshow was ever a great adaptation to begin with

You forgot
>Actually protective armor is reserved for a handful of characters and some background extras
>Jon Snow wears some leather shite and Ramsey has his wool sweater, the only piece of equipment that offers any protection on both is gorget
>Doesn't matter anyway because the armor only protects when there's a special emphasis put on it
>No hoods or hats in the North and Beyond the Wall because muh actor recognition
>The only house colors everyone wears is brown, black or muddled grey

Didn’t Theon get stabbed through his steel armor at the end?