Tbh I would have been pissed off too. He earned that scroll

Tbh I would have been pissed off too. He earned that scroll.

Attached: Tai-Lung-fire-attack.jpg (3840x1636, 357.69K)

>He earned that scroll
How?

the scroll was blank nigga
power comes from within

Yea from within.
Especially since you happen to be from a race of Pandas which are actually chi demigods or whatever and are natural Kung Fu masters and don't have to put in any effort at all.

He would have killed even more people if he found out the scroll was blank

kung fu panda 3 was so shit

>the scroll was blank

Then why make it a secret. Seems really pretentious and gay.

Do you think things would've turned out better if he was shown the blank scroll before he went crazy

He still would be mad because he would feel he got cheated.

its a fucking children's cartoon bro

It was Shifu's fault for raising Tai Lung to believe that the scroll was the be all end all of power and significance and tying his entire self-worth to being the Dragon Warrior. He was also so impressed by and focused on training Tai Lung's physical prowess that he neglected to train him spiritually and instil him with values that would actually make him worthy of the Dragon Warrior.

>earned
ngmi shudra, you are born into that destiny, it cant be given or taken

He failed the shit test by chimping out. He had an entitled chud worldview where he thinks he deserves better things by acting like a competitive pushy bully.

How would the second movie have turned out if he was the Dragon warrior?

he should have been a hot woman, then i would cum

tai lung would beat the fuck out of shen
the only real reason why he loses to poe is because the fat panda is a mary sue that has to win

Yes learn your place nigger

/thread

Fuck off retard

Feels good to be Jewish alright.

I mean this yeah. Isn't it explicitly implied that Shi-Fu basically groomed Tai Lung for the position and implied it was his destiny?

Imagine if it had been Tai Lung to protect against Kai, instead of Po

Attached: Kai.jpg (1920x816, 127.89K)